Testosterone boosters

shaun16

shaun16

Awards
Are testosterone boosters good for you? Just natural not anabolic steroids.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test boosters are no where near anabolic steroids. Steroids are extra hormone you're putting into your body. Natural test boosters raise what's naturally present in your body, permitting that your test is not naturally high.

I wouldn't recommend anyone under 21 taking a test booster, and even that would be too young, as at that age, you already have high test.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Test boosters are no where near anabolic steroids. Steroids are extra hormone you're putting into your body. Natural test boosters raise what's naturally present in your body, permitting that your test is not naturally high.

I wouldn't recommend anyone under 21 taking a test booster, and even that would be too young, as at that age, you already have high test.
This ^^^^^^^

shaun16

shaun16

Awards
I've taking steroids many of times and don't think the side effects are worth it all e.g being angry most of the time, depression, low moods, kicking off badly for the slightest thing..... I've taking natural testosterone boosters to e.g tribulus, norateen heavyweight before they got banned. They were good but was just wondering if there perfectly safe for your hormones and stuff.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've taking steroids many of times and don't think the side effects are worth it all e.g being angry most of the time, depression, low moods, kicking off badly for the slightest thing..... I've taking natural testosterone boosters to e.g tribulus, norateen heavyweight before they got banned. They were good but was just wondering if there perfectly safe for your hormones and stuff.
You have got to be ****ting me.

Multiple steroid cycles and you post a thread like this?

Taking tribulus before it got banned? What the hell are you talking about?

What's with these stupid threads lately

shaun16

shaun16

Awards
I said before the norateen heavyweight got banned, not tribulus, tribulus is still being sold. Norateen heavyweight 2 is out now and less effective then the first one. I'm staying away from the heavy stuff now I.e steroids that's why I'm asking this question

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
So many better options then tribulus

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
I took Double Deagon TST 750 and PCT 350 previously. Never took anything till then and have only been working out since Nov.

Been diagnosed with PTSD and depression and since the meds havent been working they decided to test my Test to see if it was low. This was before I started taking the booster.

My test came back at 680 the doctor said. So much for thinking that was the reason for the depression.

I would of loved to of got tested again while on the TST 750 and PCT 350 but didn't have the chance. They didn't seem to really do much for me. I noticed nothing crazy in my gym experience or between lifting sessions.

I plan on take something more serious once I get the money and logging it with pictures. But I was hoping for something more obvious when taking the TEST boosters. I'm sure logging would of maybe showed something more. Maybe my testosterone was already decent high that I didn't see a difference. Eh not sure.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have 3 bottles of the old Novedex XT by Gaspari but I am a little timid to take it, as I have read mixed reviews. May contain Nolvadex?

ANy input on this is greatly appreciated.

(I just started TRT x 1 week)