Muscleegg.com!!!!!

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
Just wanted to share a great site with everyone

muscleegg.com

Liquid egg white, there are great tasting
I was really impressed I cooked protein pancakes and alot of other meals with them, put it in coffee or drink it straight up.

Hope everyone finds this helpful!

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to share a great site with everyone

muscleegg.com

Liquid egg white, there are great tasting
I was really impressed I cooked protein pancakes and alot of other meals with them, put it in coffee or drink it straight up.

Hope everyone finds this helpful!
Those prices are insane dude.. Do you knoww what Walmart is??? They sell boxes of 5dozen eggs for $9. I pick up two everytime i go food shopping. At 1cup of whites a day that lasts me about two weeks. 1gallon from the site will run you over $100 whic at 1cup will only last 16 days.. Get to Walmart and save your arse over $80

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
Those prices are insane dude.. Do you knoww what Walmart is??? They sell boxes of 5dozen eggs for $9. I pick up two everytime i go food shopping. At 1cup of whites a day that lasts me about two weeks. 1gallon from the site will run you over $100 whic at 1cup will only last 16 days.. Get to Walmart and save your arse over $80
Lol I know the boxes your talking about I pick me up one when I go also. Just a little change up if you get egged out you know.

But ya it's pretty expensive but good on the go I bout 4 gallons for 115$ last me about 6 months just drinking them on the go

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Lol I know the boxes your talking about I pick me up one when I go also. Just a little change up if you get egged out you know.

But ya it's pretty expensive but good on the go I bout 4 gallons for 115$ last me about 6 months just drinking them on the go
How did you get 4 for 115.. Now that is a bargain..the site says 108 for 1 gallon and that doesn't include shipping

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
How did you get 4 for 115.. Now that is a bargain..the site says 108 for 1 gallon and that doesn't include shipping
Na na that's for like four of the same flavor.
If you go to mix and match on the site click on it

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Na na that's for like four of the same flavor.
If you go to mix and match on the site click on it
Ill stick to Walmart lol but that's not terrible pricing and the flavors seem interesting.. On a side note how do you have space for 4 gallons lol

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
Ill stick to Walmart lol but that's not terrible pricing and the flavors seem interesting.. On a side note how do you have space for 4 gallons lol
Three fridges in my house tons of space haha

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I find it an inconvenience to use them. They have to be frozen and you can't refreeze them. I'd rather just use whey.