Abs for ever
- 04-16-2013, 01:26 AM
- 04-16-2013, 02:13 AM
- 04-17-2013, 06:07 PM1200 pound club
04-17-2013, 08:15 PM
^^ This. Also, gaining muscle = caloric surplus. Losing fat = caloric deficit. Decide which goal you want to pursue and go from there.
iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
04-17-2013, 09:25 PM
I like going 70-100g of carbs for sustained periods of time. Sometimes, every two weeks , slight carb ups at that point.
04-17-2013, 09:27 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By wolf2009 in forum Female FitnessReplies: 4Last Post: 07-13-2011, 12:06 PM
- By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 350Last Post: 01-24-2011, 10:01 PM
- By buster0371 in forum SupplementsReplies: 36Last Post: 08-22-2009, 05:28 PM
- By Jeff5886 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2009, 09:03 PM
- By fatsuperman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 04-04-2008, 09:08 AM