dribking raw eggs

cory0475

cory0475

Awards
Hey I was wondering does anyone have any recipes for drinking large amounts of raw eggs. If so plz post the recipe. Thanks

cory0475

cory0475

Awards
Sorry for the misspellings in the title. Doing it on my phone.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i would not recommend it

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are your taste buds dead? Nasty.

cory0475

cory0475

Awards
It not the worst think ive drank. Is there anyone helpful. Plz recipes. Also the chance of getting samonila is 1 in 30000 so it pritty safe. Ive been doing t for two weeks and im looking for new flavor

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
3 whole eggs, 3 egg white post workout. Use organic free range eggs they have more nutrients. And a pinch a salt.

cory0475

cory0475

Awards
So far ive been doing a cup of milk and 8 eggs in a blender

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use different flavors of milk-chocolate, strawberry, etc. Maybe add some cinnamon?

Buy Muscle Egg?

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
why not cook them? or find a diffrent food source. i would not reccomend this

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i thought cooked eggs actually have a better amino profile then raw

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
i thought cooked eggs actually have a better amino profile then raw
they are more bioavailable when cooked so yes you absorb them better cooked

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beer

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hey I was wondering does anyone have any recipes for drinking large amounts of raw eggs. If so plz post the recipe. Thanks
Others have said it but cooking eggs increases their bioavailability. If you don't mind the lower bioavailability then blend up some cooked bacon with the eggs and some toast and tomato for an english breakfast on the go. I've never tried it, but it sounds like fun :D

thomassj

Awards
cook em man, raw eggs have a bio-availability of 50%

backbaycopley

backbaycopley

Awards
Blend it in your protein shakes. If you're worried about bioavailability, microwave a bunch, keep it in the fridge, then use them in your shakes. With other stronger flavored ingredients you won't even taste it. I do this because eating eggs are a chore.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Skip the eggs and instead eat steak. ;)

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
I use to make a shake with raw eggs way back in the day. I used the recipe in Arnolds Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding. Before that, I drank about 6 raw eggs for breakfast throughout high school. It is a pain in the ars. So, now I just boil them and pop'em like tic tacs. I really do not trust store bought foods anymore so I only consume the pasturized eggs whites raw. Everything else is cooked. I remember using blackstrap molasses, raw honey, yogurt, and natural peanut butter with the raw eggs.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Muscleegg.com sells flavored egg whites. Can be added to anything where eggs are required or you can drink straight in a glass. Formulated perfectly so your getting the raw content without actually utilizing raw eggs. Check it out.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Muscleegg.com sells flavored egg whites. Can be added to anything where eggs are required or you can drink straight in a glass. Formulated perfectly so your getting the raw content without actually utilizing raw eggs. Check it out.
Or you can buy liquid egg whites

And put in cocoa, thickener and flavor extract n Splenda/stevia and make your own for 1/3 the cost

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Or you can buy liquid egg whites And put in cocoa, thickener and flavor extract n Splenda/stevia and make your own for 1/3 the cost
Definitely another route.

ken6

Awards
You could make eggnog out of the eggs. Simmer the eggs in a pot with milk add some flavorings. It will kill all the bacteria.

poppawheely

poppawheely

Awards
I usually add 2 whole eggs to my protein shake. Here's a tasty recipe:
8oz 2% milk
crack 2 raw eggs into blender
1-2 scoops or desired amount protein powder (optimum nutrition Gold Standard %100 WHEY Strawberry is the best and tastiest)
Add strawberries, blackberries, or a banana.
Blend and drink.

Variation: add 1 whole egg and then seperate the yolks out and add as many egg whites as you want. Recommended ratio would be one whole egg and 3 additional egg whites. give the extra egg yolks to your dog. If you don't want to mess with separating the egg yolks then buy egg whites at the grocery store.
By following this method of one whole egg and several egg whites you will keep the cholesterol count down while maximizing available protein. Jay Cutler does something similar to this but will have a whole egg and then 12-18 egg whites all scrambled up, but we know that dude eats like a horse anyway.

I also want to mention I have been consuming raw eggs almost every day(at least a dozen raw each week) for a year straight with no adverse health effects.
I realize there may be more available protein when they are cooked, but I am not a heavy eater so I get lots of macronutrients in liquid form. Besides, we all know eating lots of boiled or otherwise cooked eggs gives you gas ala sulphur dioxide. That's OK I guess if you work construction and rip farts at will.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Anabolics 5
EpiStrong Supplement Auction 5
Anabolics 35
Oliver Kween Anabolics 4