The protein myth

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. lets get ready to rummmmmmmmmmmmmmmble!
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post

    He's a UFC fighter so you know he's super healthy! Thumbs up my man!

    /end sarcasm
    I posted it to show that not all vegetarians are skinny, cracked out looking little puss's... But obviously no matter what supporting articles I post, there are ignorant mofo's that will respond with responses as equally lame and relevant as a child's "I'm rubber, your glue..." I'm done with this thread, what you eat, your health, nutrition, matters not to me. And as I stated before, I eat lots of animal protein, and dairy. I was just sharing knowledge on the subject, outside the normal majority thoughts.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr View Post
    Gotta love the interwebs. When people start spouting this nonsense in person a nice punch to the throat shuts them right the **** up. I have never met a vegan, pseudoscience spouting douchbag that was anywhere near as healthy and strong as this meat eater. ****ing pasty little pvssies every last one of em.
    Yeap!!! Havent seen one and theres aaaaalllooottt where i live....

  4. I guess I'll take my muscles and clean bill of health and go home then. Nice plug for Sun Warrior though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen100 View Post
    Your ignorance is probably the worst yet. Cooking a dead animal does not give you good protein. Most of the enzymes have been killed, and it doesn't digest properly. Most of the protein is not absorbed into the muscle, because eating a dead animal that has been cooked is not healthy. You can't believe this because of years and years of brainwashing. Whey protein is toxic. Many bodybuilders scratch their heads in confusion as to why whey protein keeps giving them smelly wind and an upset stomach. It's because whey protein is dead animal protein. It has no living enzymes and very little fiber. Hemp protein is the best protein powder for building muscle because it's a natural organic protein. Sun Warrior is another natural protein that is fantastic. Bodybuilders who consume whey protein are being duped.

  5. He's not exactly a big dude, and he "turned" vegan anyhow. You can't credit his foundation to veganism.

    There was a golden era vegan with an impressive physique, cat remember the name off hand.

    It's possible to build a physique with vegan sources but not necessary.

    Edit: Bill Pearl, 4x Mr. Olympia. Missed some delicious steak dinners though.
    Quote Originally Posted by anarchy View Post
    h-t-t-p://m.mensfitness.com/training/fittest-guys-america

    Mac Danzig??? UFC fighter...
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Do you bb?
    I k ow I'm going to get bashed for this but I think he crossfits. >.<

  7. Name:  image-1381542410.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  339.4 KB
    Independent Review

  8. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****74 741"/>
    Haha...his guys obviously a troll or a teenager...all he says is the same bullish** that he stated in his "proof" that dead animal protein is bla bla.....this thread is obviously a joke...people on here need to stop taking this guys so serious...hopefully admin will get on here and ban this fool...I would love to see a pic of this troll...but that will never happen because your skinny as fu** or there will be some lame excuse why you can't post a pic of yourself to show all of us brainwashed meat heads how much muscle you have to your pathetic frame....well peace out time to cook some steak and fill my 5'10 ,211 pd ,12% bf frame with poison...

  9. Why don't we all take over this thread and post our favorite cooked, meat meal of the day.....mine was some lean pork chops,with baked potatoes and green beans...

    Right now it's an egg, turkey polish sausage sandwich before bed...yummy I love bulking season...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  10. lol op is a crossfitter

  11. Quote Originally Posted by blaykeryan View Post
    Why don't we all take over this thread and post our favorite cooked, meat meal of the day.....mine was some lean pork chops,with baked potatoes and green beans...

    Right now it's an egg, turkey polish sausage sandwich before bed...yummy I love bulking season...
    Love this idea!!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by anarchy View Post
    I posted it to show that not all vegetarians are skinny, cracked out looking little puss's... But obviously no matter what supporting articles I post, there are ignorant mofo's that will respond with responses as equally lame and relevant as a child's "I'm rubber, your glue..." I'm done with this thread, what you eat, your health, nutrition, matters not to me. And as I stated before, I eat lots of animal protein, and dairy. I was just sharing knowledge on the subject, outside the normal majority thoughts.
    you are right, there are some guys who maintain being big once turning vegetarian, and some who manage to get big eating that way their whole life. That's a far cry from plant protein is superior and requires far less though.

  13. I would like to know if everyone is becomeing aware of the myth that being a vegan is good for you. Most vegans don't really know what there putting there body through by obstaining from meat.

    First theres the risk of becomeing deficienct in many vitamins and minerals such as b12, iron, zinc, and calcium. Not only are most vegetables and fruits lacking these, but the ones that do contain them hold very poorly bioavailable versions.

    The idea that raw food veganisim is healthy is a dangerouse idea also. For example spinach in its raw form contains oxalic acid which is poisonous ! But when cooked the chemical in nutralized.

    These are just two basic reasons why veganisim is bad for you. There are many otheres.

    Sent from the black van infront of your house.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

  14. just a heads up your front right tire is almost totally flat

  15. Double post my bad.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    The idea that raw food veganisim is healthy is a dangerouse idea also. For example spinach in its raw form contains oxalic acid which is poisonous ! But when cooked the chemical in nutralized.
    you left out the fact that something more than 70% of all salmonella cases come from raw greens

  17. I love how people always point to the exceptions, lol. Generalizations are "generally" true and will usually never apply to 100% of a given group.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

  18. This thread has lost all its flair now that the op is banned, its no good to debate when there is nothing but one-sided pontification going on

  19. animal pro is bad....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    I agree Animal Pak is over priced.....say what?
    I like to pass Animal Paks out as Halloween candy.

    http://youtu.be/F8nSHzAE5CQ

    I normally turn to this guy for my protein advice. His IQ is much higher than the OP's
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I like to pass Animal Paks out as Halloween candy.

    Thus causing mothers of tots to have a connip on sean

  22. Bushel of bananas. Cadbury egg, quarter pint of franzia. Watch out ladies cuz I have anger issues and possibly hepatitis.

    You ought to watch his bro science vids. He's pretty funny.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by lamonster14 View Post
    Bushel of bananas. Cadbury egg, quarter pint of franzia. Watch out ladies cuz I have anger issues and possibly hepatitis.

    You ought to watch his bro science vids. He's pretty funny.
    does cadbury eggs still offer 6 grams of pro?
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  24. 6.4355555 to be exact

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri
    This thread has lost all its flair now that the op is banned, its no good to debate when there is nothing but one-sided pontification going on
    About time he got banned...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 07:52 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2005, 06:42 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2005, 06:41 PM
  4. Seems the Old Myth is Actually True
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-18-2005, 10:25 PM
Log in
Log in