The protein myth - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

The protein myth

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,449
    Rep Power
    2612252

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post

    Oh man you never go head to head with a cow, that's just suicide. They have horrible peripheral vision similar to that of a T-Rex you need to catch them with a side hook to the face first and then do work on the body.
    brb, studying fight scene from kung pow enter the fist....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

  2. New Member
    blaykeryan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    33504

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy
    Regarding the first paragraph, the idea isn't that small intake of protein will lead to no gains, but finding an amount that will lead to best gains and there are already active discussions about this on both sides.

    If you eat a dead animal, you are getting a delicious source of bioavailable protein, proven to build muscle. A few enzymes may be lost in the cooking process but it's better than food poisoning and parasites. Don't overcook your food and you'll still preserve some of th enzymes anyhow. Bloody steak for the win. Either way though, you are getting a delicious source of bioavailable protein, proven to build muscle.

    Whey protein has an extremely high biological value, and tops the list of proteins for this particular topic. It is not a whole food and nobody argues it to be. It's a "supplement" taken along side whole foods to achieve an amount of protein that creates the optimal conditions for muscle recovery.

    Fruits, vegetables, nuts et cetera make excellent additions to a bloody steak dinner and to a whey shake for a convenient snack but if you want to talk about bad gas, eat a handful of chia seeds and report back.

    Your entire post is off base and incorrect where building muscle is concerned. And for the record, once you rip a fruit, veggie or nut from the vine, it is dead and begins decaying immediatly. By the time you pick fruit up from the grocery store, cart it home and eat it a few days later, it has been dead for weeks. The decomposition may not be horrendous or even noticeable to the senses but many of its enzymes, phytochemicals et cetera have started to degrade.
    Boom...well said brother....
  3. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,394
    Rep Power
    466000

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    he's a tree hugging troll. why is this thread so active
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Rep Power
    17828

    Reputation

    The protein myth


    It was written as a persons opinion I am not sure If it was based off the OPs experience.

    When fire was invented this put a major stride in the evolution of man. We hunched forward and had large bellies. Fire and cooking food made it much easier for our bodies to absorb and digest the meat. That is the point when human postures started to stand straight up and the bellies reduced. Cooked meet is not dead your body will still break it down into anino acids. What the OP stated may be seen on a doctor Phill show, people here have different nutritional needs that an average person.

    I had a General Practitioner sware all this to me. He was short, little muscle, a bit over weight. I laughed.

    There are just way to many studies about benefits of protein and high protein diets.
  5. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98806

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post

    I think it has to do with being able to survive the life stessors that each has to deal with. Now I know people who have great health and longevity on this diet, but they are also rather sedentary. I on the other hand am not and my body just could not recover from all I was putting it through on this diet, actually had a bit of back trouble while on it.
    That being said I still do not eat any animals with four legs lol. for all kinds of reasons not the least of which is the way in which many of these animals are treated. Other than eggs, and fish, I only eat free range turkey and chicken raised without rbgh.

    1. 10 yrs has much to do with advances in medicine etc.
    2. Who are you to tell the dude to leave the forum. Who are you to decide what constitues, "acting right", not trying to put "you" down but you do come across rather adolescent...
    So you support this kind of behavior. Someone coming on a bodybuilding forum and pretty much telling them all that there idiots and dont know what there talking about. On top of it no research. Just biassed opinion.

    I can say that im sure the forum doesnt want a trouble maker. You know how i know? I was one of them. lol
  6. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98806

    Reputation Reputation

    Ok ok... op ill believ yah if you start a log to prove it and i will gladly follow.
  7. Banned
    Stephen100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Stupidist or stupidest? Kind of ironic, huh? You come in here degrading people calling them stupid, dumb and ignorant while you misspell your insulting remarks.

    Animal protein is not now nor has it ever been "unnatural". Unless you are talking specifically about hormones.

    You seem to be a strong advocate of being a vegan, that's fantastic but don't come in here telling people how stupidist, stupidir them are when they disagree. You approached the possibility for an intellectual conversation in an extremely inappropriate fashion.

    Start over with actual evidence. Not using some asinine statement of the development of infants as support for your argument. If you honestly believe that to be evidence, I suggest you research the stages of development of infants. You were so quick to discredit those that furnished no factual evidence while you came in doing the exact same thing.

    - Valdez
    Yes, people ARE dumb, and your reply is proof of this. Animal protein is not natural for human consumption. The scientific evidence backs this up.
  8. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,873
    Rep Power
    2286150

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen100 View Post
    Yes, people ARE dumb, and your reply is proof of this. Animal protein is not natural for human consumption. The scientific evidence backs this up.
    and what evidence is this?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  9. Banned
    Stephen100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    And second of all if you believe all this bull, you obviously havent thought about evolution.

    But then why would the average person be living longer than 10 yrs ago? Please tell me its because of all the nuts and herbs i have been eating.

    Your logic is illogical and only have come on here to start trouble... leave this forum or start acting right...
    If you were to spew this nonsense in front of a gorilla, the gorilla would call you an ignorant retard.
  10. Banned
    Stephen100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post
    Regarding the first paragraph, the idea isn't that small intake of protein will lead to no gains, but finding an amount that will lead to best gains and there are already active discussions about this on both sides.If you eat a dead animal, you are getting a delicious source of bioavailable protein, proven to build muscle. A few enzymes may be lost in the cooking process but it's better than food poisoning and parasites. Don't overcook your food and you'll still preserve some of th enzymes anyhow. Bloody steak for the win. Either way though, you are getting a delicious source of bioavailable protein, proven to build muscle.Whey protein has an extremely high biological value, and tops the list of proteins for this particular topic. It is not a whole food and nobody argues it to be. It's a "supplement" taken along side whole foods to achieve an amount of protein that creates the optimal conditions for muscle recovery.Fruits, vegetables, nuts et cetera make excellent additions to a bloody steak dinner and to a whey shake for a convenient snack but if you want to talk about bad gas, eat a handful of chia seeds and report back. Your entire post is off base and incorrect where building muscle is concerned. And for the record, once you rip a fruit, veggie or nut from the vine, it is dead and begins decaying immediatly. By the time you pick fruit up from the grocery store, cart it home and eat it a few days later, it has been dead for weeks. The decomposition may not be horrendous or even noticeable to the senses but many of its enzymes, phytochemicals et cetera have started to degrade.
    Your ignorance is probably the worst yet. Cooking a dead animal does not give you good protein. Most of the enzymes have been killed, and it doesn't digest properly. Most of the protein is not absorbed into the muscle, because eating a dead animal that has been cooked is not healthy. You can't believe this because of years and years of brainwashing. Whey protein is toxic. Many bodybuilders scratch their heads in confusion as to why whey protein keeps giving them smelly wind and an upset stomach. It's because whey protein is dead animal protein. It has no living enzymes and very little fiber. Hemp protein is the best protein powder for building muscle because it's a natural organic protein. Sun Warrior is another natural protein that is fantastic. Bodybuilders who consume whey protein are being duped.
  11. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98806

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen100 View Post
    Your ignorance is probably the worst yet. Cooking a dead animal does not give you good protein. Most of the enzymes have been killed, and it doesn't digest properly. Most of the protein is not absorbed into the muscle, because eating a dead animal that has been cooked is not healthy. You can't believe this because of years and years of brainwashing. Whey protein is toxic. Many bodybuilders scratch their heads in confusion as to why whey protein keeps giving them smelly wind and an upset stomach. It's because whey protein is dead animal protein. It has no living enzymes and very little fiber. Hemp protein is the best protein powder for building muscle because it's a natural organic protein. Sun Warrior is another natural protein that is fantastic. Bodybuilders who consume whey protein are being duped.
    Give some links to some research!!!! Or shut up!!!
  12. New Member
    and_drew17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    48

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen100 View Post
    I would like to know if anyone else is becoming aware of the protein myth that most bodybuilders have fallen for: "You must eat lots of protein, otherwise you won't make any gains." As a result of this rotten lie, hundreds of thousands of bodybuilders are scoffing down ridiculous amounts of protein every day, often giving them smelly wind and bloating and leaving them with an empty wallet. What's worse is that most of the protein bodybuilders eat is animal protein, which is not natural for human consumption. Let me elaborate:

    If you eat a dead animal, you are eating dead protein. When you cook meat or any other food, you kill the living enzymes, which will prevent proper digestion. It's not about how much protein you eat, it's how much you are able to absorb. Most of the protein that bodybuilders eat is not absorbed into the muscle because animal protein is hard to digest. Most of it just passes through them and puts a strain on their liver and kidneys. All you need is a small amount of good quality protein to grow. A baby can gain 12 pounds in 6 months by drinking breast milk, because breast milk, unlike cows milk, it a natrural protein. Dead animal protein is second hand.

    The biggest scandal is whey protein. Whey is completely unnatural. Many bodybuilders complain of wind, bloating, and stomach upset after drinking whey protein. That's because whey protein is another dead animal protein. It has no living enzymes and it doesn't digest properly. It also sticks to the inside of your intestines. Rub some whey powder with a few drops of water between your fingers. It's horribly sticky, just like gue. No wonder it can cause wind and stomach upset. What you want is a plant protein powder like hemp protein or sun warrior. Ever since I've been on hemp protein, I've had no bloating or stomach upset. Hemp protein is completely natural and is very easy to digest. Whey protein is toxic to the digestive system, and the quality of the protein is very poor.

    Small amounts of natural protein is all you need: protein found in seeds, nuts, fruits, vegetables, and herbs. Once you cut out animal protein and replace is with natures protein, you will recover faster, have more strength and energy, and be much healthier. Clogging yourself up with 200-300 grams of animal protein is the stupidist thing I've ever heard. You want hemp protein powder, seeds, nuts, bananas, spinach, kale, avocado, seaweed, spouts, and all other green herbs and vegetables. Animal protein is junk protein.
    I'm eating a cow right now how do you feel? Lol
  13. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98806

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by and_drew17 View Post

    I'm eating a cow right now how do you feel? Lol
    Breast milk would be cool though.... lol
  14. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98806

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post

    Maybe he's eating a nice medium rare steak and sucking on a titty for some milk.
    Ugly saggy tiityyy!!!
  15. New Member
    and_drew17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    48

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post

    Ugly saggy tiityyy!!!
    Eating them nuggets
  16. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98806

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post

    Lmao
    And drug head titty juice!!! Not even clean!!! Lol
  17. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98806

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post

    You can get "real non dead animal essential protein" from these titties and get a good buz on from the meth and various other drugs surging through the nipple.
    Drugs and titties!!! Dont tempt me for a good time... lol
  18. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768795

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen100 View Post
    Yes, people ARE dumb, and your reply is proof of this. Animal protein is not natural for human consumption. The scientific evidence backs this up.
    Put up your scientific evidence or shut your stupid trap. Peer reviewed and published only.
  19. New Member
    lamonster14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    14778

    Reputation

    I skipped to the last page but I like to see Mr. Cooper drop some knowledge.
  20. Banned
    Stephen100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by anarchy View Post
    There is some truth to this thread.... We as humans eat meat but aren't meant to eat meat often... As cave people we had to survive off of plants for our nutritional needs. It isn't like we caught an animal everyday and also we used a lot more energy in gathering and or catching our food. Broccoli has more protein per calorie than steak. The United States has the highest cancer rate in the world but we are also the largest consumer of animal based proteins which have been proven to activate the dormant cancer cells that we all possess. There are documentaries on this same subject on Netflix. Just like America has the highest percentage of degenerate bone diseases, which has been linked to the consumption of milk, which we are the largest consumer of. When ingested it actually increases acidity in your stomach and our body draws calcium from our bones to neutralize this increase. I consume all of the above, but there is fact in what dude is saying he just didnt include many details.
    Well said. The problem we face is the brainwashing. We are born into the world, and since childhood we have been led to believe that truth comes from authority: if you want to heal your sickness, go to the doctor; if you want proper education, go to school; if you want justice, go to the lawyer; if you want truth, go to the media. Western society is plagued with myths and willful ignorance, which is why we are the sickest culture in the world. Instead of doing critical thinking, people just follow the sheep and repeat what they were told by someone else, who is also repeating what he was told, and so on. But if you do critical thinking and come to the conclusion that the majority of people are being duped, you are labelled a stupid fanatic. The media knows how easy it is to brianwash people. All you have to do is keep repeating the same thing over and over again, and eventually people accept it as fact.


    Bodybuilding is no exception. Twenty years ago you could pick up a magazine that said, "Every bodybuilder must have at least 70g of protein a day." Ten years later another magazine would say, "Every bodybuilder must have at least 150g protein a day." And today a typical magazine will say, "Every bodybuilder must have at least 250g protein a day." Or some magazines will say, "1g of protein per pound in bodyweight," while another magazine will say, "2g of protein per pound in bodyweight." This is hogwash. Tell these imbeciles who write these magazines to debate a gorilla.


    Let me explain how bodybuilders are duped: if you go to the supermarket and pick up a chicken breast, the label might say, "30g protein." The bodybuilder then thinks, "Ah ha, chicken is a good source of protein." But this is just a smoke screen. What the bodybuilder doesn't realize is that most of the protein in the chicken is not going to be absorbed into the muscle. Most of it will just go to waste. Animal protein is not properly digested and absorbed by humans, especially when the animal has been cooked and all the enzymes have been killed. Eating a dead, cooked animal will give you dead protein. It's so obvious. And eating animal protein on a regular basis increases the risk of disease.


    If you get your protein from nature, you are getting the best quality protein ever. Protein from nature is completely natural and has all its living enzymes. If you are able to absorb small amounts of natural protein, you will grow. Eating 200-300g of animal protein is insane. If you look at 600-pound gorillas, they are among the largest, most muscular animals in the animal kingdom and they are vegetarians. They’re all eating truckloads of chlorophyll and high amounts of fiber that’s keeping their bodies alkaline and their muscles growing. It's not rocket science.


    Peace
  21. Banned
    Stephen100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Put up your scientific evidence or shut your stupid trap. Peer reviewed and published only.
    Mod edit: and you're gone...
  22. New Member
    mmorton's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    53913

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen100
    I would like to know if anyone else is becoming aware of the protein myth that most bodybuilders have fallen for: "You must eat lots of protein, otherwise you won't make any gains." As a result of this rotten lie, hundreds of thousands of bodybuilders are scoffing down ridiculous amounts of protein every day, often giving them smelly wind and bloating and leaving them with an empty wallet. What's worse is that most of the protein bodybuilders eat is animal protein, which is not natural for human consumption. Let me elaborate:

    If you eat a dead animal, you are eating dead protein. When you cook meat or any other food, you kill the living enzymes, which will prevent proper digestion. It's not about how much protein you eat, it's how much you are able to absorb. Most of the protein that bodybuilders eat is not absorbed into the muscle because animal protein is hard to digest. Most of it just passes through them and puts a strain on their liver and kidneys. All you need is a small amount of good quality protein to grow. A baby can gain 12 pounds in 6 months by drinking breast milk, because breast milk, unlike cows milk, it a natrural protein. Dead animal protein is second hand.

    The biggest scandal is whey protein. Whey is completely unnatural. Many bodybuilders complain of wind, bloating, and stomach upset after drinking whey protein. That's because whey protein is another dead animal protein. It has no living enzymes and it doesn't digest properly. It also sticks to the inside of your intestines. Rub some whey powder with a few drops of water between your fingers. It's horribly sticky, just like gue. No wonder it can cause wind and stomach upset. What you want is a plant protein powder like hemp protein or sun warrior. Ever since I've been on hemp protein, I've had no bloating or stomach upset. Hemp protein is completely natural and is very easy to digest. Whey protein is toxic to the digestive system, and the quality of the protein is very poor.

    Small amounts of natural protein is all you need: protein found in seeds, nuts, fruits, vegetables, and herbs. Once you cut out animal protein and replace is with natures protein, you will recover faster, have more strength and energy, and be much healthier. Clogging yourself up with 200-300 grams of animal protein is the stupidist thing I've ever heard. You want hemp protein powder, seeds, nuts, bananas, spinach, kale, avocado, seaweed, spouts, and all other green herbs and vegetables. Animal protein is junk protein.
    I've heard this before. Very interesting.
  23. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,873
    Rep Power
    2286150

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Re: The protein myth


    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen100 View Post
    Look it up yourself you idle ass
    Your making the claim therefore the burden of proof lies on you.

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  24. Diamond Member
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,439
    Rep Power
    2811527

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen100 View Post

    Look it up yourself you idle ass
    What the **** is wrong with you. You're the one presenting the information with no backing behind it and you expect somebody else to do the research? I call that lazy. Man up or cut the ****.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  25. Banned
    Stephen100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mmorton View Post
    I've heard this before. Very interesting.
    It's true. If you are getting good quality protein provided by nature, you only need a small amount to build muscle. If, however, you get your protein from dead animals that have been cooked, most of the protein is not absorbed into the muscle. Eating high amounts of dead animal protein will just put a strain on your liver, kidneys, and digestive system.
  26. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98806

    Reputation Reputation

    What disease? Wheres the research!
  27. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98806

    Reputation Reputation

    Do you bb?
  28. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    bpmartyr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,443
    Rep Power
    27396

    Reputation

    Gotta love the interwebs. When people start spouting this nonsense in person a nice punch to the throat shuts them right the **** up. I have never met a vegan, pseudoscience spouting douchbag that was anywhere near as healthy and strong as this meat eater. ****ing pasty little pvssies every last one of em.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  29. New Member
    anarchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    36

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr View Post
    Gotta love the interwebs. When people start spouting this nonsense in person a nice punch to the throat shuts them right the **** up. I have never met a vegan, pseudoscience spouting douchbag that was anywhere near as healthy and strong as this meat eater. ****ing pasty little pvssies every last one of em.
    h-t-t-p://m.mensfitness.com/training/fittest-guys-america

    Mac Danzig??? UFC fighter...
  30. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150943

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by anarchy View Post

    h-t-t-p://m.mensfitness.com/training/fittest-guys-america

    Mac Danzig??? UFC fighter...
    He's a UFC fighter so you know he's super healthy! Thumbs up my man!

    /end sarcasm
    Always willing to learn :D
  31. Banned
    Stephen100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr View Post
    Gotta love the interwebs. When people start spouting this nonsense in person a nice punch to the throat shuts them right the **** up. I have never met a vegan, pseudoscience spouting douchbag that was anywhere near as healthy and strong as this meat eater. ****ing pasty little pvssies every last one of em.
    I know some big vegans that would kick your ass, little man.
  32. Banned
    Stephen100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    What disease? Wheres the research!
    Are you not able to do your own research? I thought every adult by now knew that eating meat regularly increased the risk of disease. If you didn't know this then I'm shocked.
  33. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98806

    Reputation Reputation

    Your an idiot.
  34. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,576
    Rep Power
    9753322

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    In for eating live animals!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  35. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98806

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen100 View Post

    I know some big vegans that would kick your ass, little man.
    I know some bbers that could kick yours.... whats your point?
  36. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,449
    Rep Power
    2612252

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    lets get ready to rummmmmmmmmmmmmmmble!
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  37. New Member
    anarchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    36

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post

    He's a UFC fighter so you know he's super healthy! Thumbs up my man!

    /end sarcasm
    I posted it to show that not all vegetarians are skinny, cracked out looking little puss's... But obviously no matter what supporting articles I post, there are ignorant mofo's that will respond with responses as equally lame and relevant as a child's "I'm rubber, your glue..." I'm done with this thread, what you eat, your health, nutrition, matters not to me. And as I stated before, I eat lots of animal protein, and dairy. I was just sharing knowledge on the subject, outside the normal majority thoughts.
  38. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98806

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr View Post
    Gotta love the interwebs. When people start spouting this nonsense in person a nice punch to the throat shuts them right the **** up. I have never met a vegan, pseudoscience spouting douchbag that was anywhere near as healthy and strong as this meat eater. ****ing pasty little pvssies every last one of em.
    Yeap!!! Havent seen one and theres aaaaalllooottt where i live....
  39. Advanced Member
    TexasGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    797
    Rep Power
    188234

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I guess I'll take my muscles and clean bill of health and go home then. Nice plug for Sun Warrior though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen100 View Post
    Your ignorance is probably the worst yet. Cooking a dead animal does not give you good protein. Most of the enzymes have been killed, and it doesn't digest properly. Most of the protein is not absorbed into the muscle, because eating a dead animal that has been cooked is not healthy. You can't believe this because of years and years of brainwashing. Whey protein is toxic. Many bodybuilders scratch their heads in confusion as to why whey protein keeps giving them smelly wind and an upset stomach. It's because whey protein is dead animal protein. It has no living enzymes and very little fiber. Hemp protein is the best protein powder for building muscle because it's a natural organic protein. Sun Warrior is another natural protein that is fantastic. Bodybuilders who consume whey protein are being duped.
  40. Advanced Member
    TexasGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    797
    Rep Power
    188234

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    He's not exactly a big dude, and he "turned" vegan anyhow. You can't credit his foundation to veganism.

    There was a golden era vegan with an impressive physique, cat remember the name off hand.

    It's possible to build a physique with vegan sources but not necessary.

    Edit: Bill Pearl, 4x Mr. Olympia. Missed some delicious steak dinners though.
    Quote Originally Posted by anarchy View Post
    h-t-t-p://m.mensfitness.com/training/fittest-guys-america

    Mac Danzig??? UFC fighter...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 07:52 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2005, 06:42 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2005, 06:41 PM
  4. Seems the Old Myth is Actually True
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-18-2005, 10:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in