Need MORE Calories!!

honkeykong

Awards
I need some help and/or advice. I did all my calculations for my calorie intake and I'm working on a 3000calorie intake and having trouble. I am on a simple chicken and brown rice diet with eggs and oatmeal and fruit in the mornings to fill in Ye gaps I'm taking 2 scoops of whey protein between breakfast/ lunch lunch/ dinner an after working out and I am still 800 cals shy of hitting the 3000. Does Anyone know of something that is good to add to get me to the 3000??

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
you should be able to hit 3000 easily without powders. add 2 cups milk with each meal for starters. do you use olive oil to make the chicken?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tuna fish, low fat cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, Cliff bar, peanut butter, powerbar Performance bars, hard boiled eggs......

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You shouldn't be getting all of your protein from one source.

Red meat has a host of benefits outside of protein, good saturated fats for hormone production different vitamins and minerals among other things.

Plus its very calorie dense, so my suggestion is simple. Way more red meat bro.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trade the breasts for thighs, add butter to your rice, and eat more whole eggs.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
increase fats

honkeykong

Awards
you should be able to hit 3000 easily without powders. add 2 cups milk with each meal for starters. do you use olive oil to make the chicken?
Yeah cook the chicken in olive oil. Would chocolate milk work haha not that big a fan of straight up milk.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
coconut oil.. problem solved

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2

GeraldNY181

GeraldNY181

Awards
peanut oil...120 calories per tablespoon, put a few tablesoons in your protien shakes, boom!