Clean bulk question.
- 01-22-2013, 11:31 PM
- 01-25-2013, 09:30 AM
What are your stats, goals, etc.?
- 01-25-2013, 09:40 AM
Originally Posted by SChasEE
I want to lose bf while maintaining lean mass. I've been doing horrible with diet past few weeks. Cleaned it up and now just focusing on getting to at least under 6, hopefully 5.5%.
I do cardio once every 2 weeks right now.I replaced cardio with Lots of super sets to keep my heart rate high. Should I do cardio once a week?
02-06-2013, 04:53 PM
10-20% above maintinance
02-06-2013, 08:37 PM
Right off the bat I would most likely add 500cals to your diet, possibly spread fairly evenly from pro/cho/fat.
From there, going by the mirror, scale, strength, recovery etc...will determine when your next bump in cals is.
From that point on, I would bump cals up by about 250 a clip.
Natural Pro Bodybuilder
Similar Forum Threads
- By RLD in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 02-19-2014, 05:25 PM
- By paulygon in forum BulkingReplies: 7Last Post: 09-27-2008, 05:54 PM
- By cessna in forum BulkingReplies: 4Last Post: 03-29-2008, 07:05 PM
- By prld2gr8ns in forum AnabolicsReplies: 27Last Post: 04-26-2006, 05:59 AM
- By blackjack in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 11-17-2004, 07:43 PM