Help with a diet plan??
- 01-21-2013, 11:05 AM
- 01-21-2013, 11:20 AM
Find out your BMR (Basal metabolic rate)
Plug that number into the Harris Benedict equation.
Add 500 to that number.
That's how many calories a day you should eat to add a pound a week. More or less depending how prone you are to gaining fat.
Google all the things that didn't make sense.
- 01-21-2013, 05:12 PM
01-21-2013, 06:26 PM
I'm sorry, I'm not going to list "approved foods". Look online and go grocery shopping. You should have some knowledge of what food is healthy.
01-21-2013, 06:41 PM
Loads of natty peanut butter...hamburger...steaks... .milk....eggs...simplestuff with lots of cals bro and brown rice yum
Email me for free prodigy samples
01-21-2013, 07:25 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jasond301 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2012, 04:44 PM
- By HarleyPitts in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 12-27-2010, 04:06 PM
- By Koogsta in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 12Last Post: 10-27-2008, 08:32 PM
- By bandit9308 in forum BulkingReplies: 25Last Post: 11-24-2006, 02:47 PM
- By USOC in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 12-09-2004, 06:53 PM