Testosterone booster

java2013

java2013

Awards
Hey all I live in the uk and I'm wanting to start having a test booster and I'm unsure what good ones are on the market at the mo is the any really good ones you would advise to be the best thanks

Lee Brown

Lee Brown

Awards
I stay in the uk too and I am also thinking of taking a testosterone booster. I have heard some horror stories about how they will give you man boobs but I haven't tried them so I don't know. The one I was thinking of buying is from a uk company called bodybuilding warehouse. They sell a powder one called D-AA for £20 and its a 83 day supply. U should give that a look mate

java2013

java2013

Awards
Yeh I have a look at that mate cheers pal I'm having creatine at the mo but heard that test boosters are good

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look into PNI paragon we have a test booster with nmda (daa) and it has a built in estrogen control so you won't have to worry about man boobs

java2013

java2013

Awards
Great stuff pal cheers ill check it out now thanks for that

Lee Brown

Lee Brown

Awards
Would you say dpol is better than d-AA? And have you had any side effects with it?

Lee Brown

Lee Brown

Awards
Yeah mate helps a lot. Cheers for the honest advice. Al prob give d-AA a try in powder form cause like I said above its cheaper

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Daa stacked with gf-t21 from formutech would work well together

proteinftw

Awards
Would you say dpol is better than d-AA? And have you had any side effects with it?
i'd go with regular bulk DAA to start with.. and pick up some Erase/triazole to go along with it..
Dpol has nitrates