Testosterone booster

1. Testosterone booster

Hey all I live in the uk and I'm wanting to start having a test booster and I'm unsure what good ones are on the market at the mo is the any really good ones you would advise to be the best thanks

2. I stay in the uk too and I am also thinking of taking a testosterone booster. I have heard some horror stories about how they will give you man boobs but I haven't tried them so I don't know. The one I was thinking of buying is from a uk company called bodybuilding warehouse. They sell a powder one called D-AA for 20 and its a 83 day supply. U should give that a look mate

3. Yeh I have a look at that mate cheers pal I'm having creatine at the mo but heard that test boosters are good

4. Look into PNI paragon we have a test booster with nmda (daa) and it has a built in estrogen control so you won't have to worry about man boobs
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]

5. Great stuff pal cheers ill check it out now thanks for that

6. Would you say dpol is better than d-AA? And have you had any side effects with it?

7. Yeah mate helps a lot. Cheers for the honest advice. Al prob give d-AA a try in powder form cause like I said above its cheaper

8. Daa stacked with gf-t21 from formutech would work well together
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code

9. What is that. An what does it do?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Lee Brown View Post
    Would you say dpol is better than d-AA? And have you had any side effects with it?
    i'd go with regular bulk DAA to start with.. and pick up some Erase/triazole to go along with it..
    Dpol has nitrates

Similar Forum Threads

1. Testosterone boosters????
    By supersaiyanbody in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 07:41 PM
  2. Testosterone boosters
    By thetuna in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 04:04 PM
  3. Can testosterone boosters cause hair loss?
    By Mariner07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-04-2006, 11:29 PM
  4. Testosterone Booster
    By Eunisx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 07:10 PM
  5. help please on testosterone booster/anabolic supplements
    By East1600Plus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2006, 11:31 PM