weight gain in a hospital.

dylandufault

dylandufault

Awards
Hey everybody, I was wondering what was the easiest way to gain weight if your in the hospital. Or another way. They already give me ensures 2 times daily and double the proportions but from my illness I lost 30 lbs. I've gained muscle in my arms and calf's quads but no weight gain.

meathead249

meathead249

Awards
its bad nobodys gave you advice and you realy need it dont u get anything to put wieght on in hospital ask dr for advice hope your ok i been on a couple days and noticed no ones helped u but my advice is ask the dr what you should do

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
its bad nobodys gave you advice and you realy need it dont u get anything to put wieght on in hospital ask dr for advice hope your ok i been on a couple days and noticed no ones helped u but my advice is ask the dr what you should do
wtf did I just read...

Use some punctuation for the love of Christ!

And back to the OP; how have you been able to put on muscle while in the hospital?

uvawahoowa

Awards
Hey everybody, I was wondering what was the easiest way to gain weight if your in the hospital. Or another way. They already give me ensures 2 times daily and double the proportions but from my illness I lost 30 lbs. I've gained muscle in my arms and calf's quads but no weight gain.
I call troll

dylandufault

dylandufault

Awards
Physical therapy and occupational therapy. Had nerve damage which I have to rebuild all my muscles back up. Arms chest shoulders back abs legs

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Oxandrolone :) , they gave it to me while I was laid up in a hospital bed for half a month.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
So now we are advising him to take Anavar?

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
The drugs intended usage was in patients with wasting conditions.

Wouldn't hurt to ask.