diet plan help

antmike

Awards
According to the my fitness pal app i need to be taking in 3500 calories a day to bulk....can anyone give me a a good simple meal plan to reach that? I will eat the same thing everyday idk...any help is appreciated

dmmcclair

dmmcclair

Awards
Half gomad: one half gallon of whole milk per day and it must be whole milk no 2 percent crap
One large egg is 70 cals and breaks down into 4.5 g of fat, 1 g of carbs, and 6 g of protein.
2 table spoons of peanut butter is 16 g of fat and 7 g of protein and carbs
Lean meats and fish are a must
Eat whole foods and plenty of veggies.
Honestly you need to design your own diet as none of us can tailor one for you but eat plenty of fats and protein and carbs don't shy on calories, if you break 3500 than no worries but if your under start choking down as much as possible

antmike

Awards
I tried gomad its just not possible since i can't take milk to work...

dmmcclair

dmmcclair

Awards
Ah, okay i see the problem, gomad for me was the solution because i work in a restaurant so between the rush prep and cleaning milk was a quality calorie source and good for bulking, have you tried just a monster shake to sip on through the day?
Mine was 2 tbl spoons olive oil
1 cup raw oats
2 scoops whey
2 whole cups of whole fat milk
2 table spoons of natty pb
2 whole eggs
a dash of cinnamon (i use unflavored whey)
a large banana
and 6 ounces of greek yogurt

Blend and enjoy its thick as hell though

uvawahoowa

Awards
According to the my fitness pal app i need to be taking in 3500 calories a day to bulk....can anyone give me a a good simple meal plan to reach that? I will eat the same thing everyday idk...any help is appreciated
Just put the foods you like into mfp until you get to 3500 cals. I don't understand the problem...

g0dm0d

Awards
Ah, okay i see the problem, gomad for me was the solution because i work in a restaurant so between the rush prep and cleaning milk was a quality calorie source and good for bulking, have you tried just a monster shake to sip on through the day?
Mine was 2 tbl spoons olive oil
1 cup raw oats
2 scoops whey
2 whole cups of whole fat milk
2 table spoons of natty pb
2 whole eggs
a dash of cinnamon (i use unflavored whey)
a large banana
and 6 ounces of greek yogurt

Blend and enjoy its thick as hell though
Man that is one heck of a shake. I think I'm going to have to try that. I remember the peanut butter addition to my shakes always ended up being a thick / foamy drink. Wasn't too bad though.

Ducoteycd

Ducoteycd

Awards
Just put the foods you like into mfp until you get to 3500 cals. I don't understand the problem...
This is exactly what I do, works great for me.

OP just come up with 5 or 6 meals that you can sorta cycle through every few days. It works great and makes buying groceries pretty easy too.

Ducoteycd

Ducoteycd

Awards
And if you wanna find me on MFP my usernames ducoteycd. You could take a look at my log if you want a few ideas.