Diet adds up to 3000cals
Sleep for 8 hours
2 ltr of water
Gym for 1 hour
Soccer for 6 hours a week.

hgjespersen

hgjespersen

Awards
Aslong as you are in a caloric surplus and getting enough protein. You will gain weight

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Eat more.

I can eat that much food in one sitting.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
hey guys can you check my diet out please?? im new to thisBreakfast : Weatabix Nutri grain (wholeweat bar with fruit) CoffeeSnack: Chicken sandwich with fruitLunch Chicken breast with nuts and fruitSnack Chicken sandwich and fruitGym Pasta and protein shakeNight : Rice and protein shakei weigh 154 pounds 17o g protine in this dietDiet adds up to 3000calsSleep for 8 hours2 ltr of waterGym for 1 hourSoccer for 6 hours a week.
Doesn't look bad. Get some different forms of protein in there too, eggs, steak, fish etc. Also add in some veggies. Other than that eat and eat a lot and your grow.

meathead249

meathead249

Awards
The breakfast bit if was me bowl of oats and some scrambelled egg 5or 6 eggs always good to get protien in first thing but rest is good i say

TexasGuy

Awards
I would add protein to your breakfast and more calories over all. Your weight training + extensive soccer activities + the fact your body is still growing and maturing = a need for a significant amount of energy.

Not all metabolisms are alike but I would experiment increasing your intake by 300 calories per day at a time, primarily by adding protein. Your first bump should be easy by adding protein to breakfast. You will gain fat on a bulk so don't freak out but if you start gaining an "unsightly" amount, you'll know where to cut back.

shafyl

Awards
What do you think i should eat for breakfast?
and if i stick to this diet will i add muscle every week?

I would add protein to your breakfast and more calories over all. Your weight training + extensive soccer activities + the fact your body is still growing and maturing = a need for a significant amount of energy.

Not all metabolisms are alike but I would experiment increasing your intake by 300 calories per day at a time, primarily by adding protein. Your first bump should be easy by adding protein to breakfast. You will gain fat on a bulk so don't freak out but if you start gaining an "unsightly" amount, you'll know where to cut back.

shafyl

Awards
How long will it take for me to see some gains?

Doesn't look bad. Get some different forms of protein in there too, eggs, steak, fish etc. Also add in some veggies. Other than that eat and eat a lot and your grow.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At my age I advocate clean calories. If your age...just eat everything you can get your hands on. With that being said,I'm not talking chips,sodas,candy,etc. Do not limit yourself. Anything with protein in it is a go!!

meathead249

meathead249

Awards
six eggs on a morning u wont go wrong trust me

dmmcclair

dmmcclair

Awards
Breakfast of champions:

6 whole eggs
3 egg whites
1 cup oatmeal (dry measure)
16oz whole milk
1 apple/orange/banana (basically any kind of fruit)

Cals: 1174
Protein: 74 g
Carbs: 112 g
Fat: 50 g

Great for bulking and delicious

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can eat that much food in one sitting.
Congrats?

Find your maintenance and eat +200-500 kcals above it and youll gain weight.