Review of my bulking diet

vandybb

Awards
Hey guys I just need some quick tips, pointers, guidance.. Whatever you want to call it. I'm going to begin bulking back up. Last year this time I got up to 190 pounds after a cycle of Epi. Soon after the cycle ended I quit working out and I lost pretty much all the weight I gained plus more. I'm sitting at a skinny as **** 150-155ish. I've came up with what I think is a pretty solid diet. I just need to make sure everything's good to go.

Current weight 150
Goal weight 190+

Here's a google spreadsheet I made let me know if you can't view it.

-edit can't post links yet. Will update thread with full diet ASAP.

I will be working out 4 days a week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday). On workout days I will have a pre workout meal and a post workout meal. Which will add more calories, carbs and protein. On non workout days I will be consuming around 2,800 calories.

Attachments

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me. Are you going to be sticking to that everyday though?

vandybb

Awards
Until I can come up with some different variations of foods and what now I guess so..

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
looks too clean for a skinny dude...

add in whatever gets your taste buds going. if you need to gain you need to eat, which means you need an appetite.

figure out your favorite meals and then figure out how to get your macros out of them.

I like chili, tacos (whole wheat tortillas, chicken, etc), Mac and cheese...

vandybb

Awards
Alright I will see what I can do. The whole point of this diet was to save me money as much as I could and eat as clean as I could. Thanks for the info though I will defiantly add in my favorite foods.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Hey guys I just need some quick tips, pointers, guidance.. Whatever you want to call it. I'm going to begin bulking back up. Last year this time I got up to 190 pounds after a cycle of Epi. Soon after the cycle ended I quit working out and I lost pretty much all the weight I gained plus more. I'm sitting at a skinny as **** 150-155ish. I've came up with what I think is a pretty solid diet. I just need to make sure everything's good to go.

Current weight 150
Goal weight 190+

Here's a google spreadsheet I made let me know if you can't view it.

-edit can't post links yet. Will update thread with full diet ASAP.

I will be working out 4 days a week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday). On workout days I will have a pre workout meal and a post workout meal. Which will add more calories, carbs and protein. On non workout days I will be consuming around 2,800 calories.
Looks solid, I disagree that you need to eat dirty to put on size. I've done well eating clean during bulking. Your calorie total sounds a little low, but give it a try and if you are having problems gaining add another 200 cals/day

vandybb

Awards
Looks solid, I disagree that you need to eat dirty to put on size. I've done well eating clean during bulking. Your calorie total sounds a little low, but give it a try and if you are having problems gaining add another 200 cals/day
Alright thank you bud solid advice. I will start with this and make changes as needed. Its all about finding out what your body likes and doesn't like.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I didn't say he HAD to eat dirty (to be clear)

he just needs an appetite.

if you can keep it that clean day in and day out to add 40 lbs, more power to you hahah!

vandybb

Awards
I didn't say he HAD to eat dirty (to be clear)

he just needs an appetite.

if you can keep it that clean day in and day out to add 40 lbs, more power to you hahah!
I WILL defiantly take your advice as well bud. I'm pretty much open to any and all changes. 190 pounds is my long term goal. I will add and switch out meals for sure. I couldn't see myself eating this day in and day out all the way to 190 woah man lol