What do youthink of these ingredients?

saintlifter

saintlifter

Awards
I just bought igf 10x extreme and was wondering if there was anything, such as PH's or anything along those lines in this product.. Let me know what you think!

image-3496889787.jpg

image-842950595.jpg

image-2070853159.jpg

Thanks in advance!!!

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
I just bought igf 10x extreme and was wondering if there was anything, such as PH's or anything along those lines in this product.. Let me know what you think!

Thanks in advance!!!
Nothing hormonal in there (nor likely to do anything either).
BTW, better idea to ask about ingredients BEFORE purchasing.

saintlifter

saintlifter

Awards
Nothing hormonal in there (nor likely to do anything either).
BTW, better idea to ask about ingredients BEFORE purchasing.
Yeah, it's probably a good idea.. Any advice on stuff that could help with mass gains? I'm 17

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
In all seriousness: hard training, good nutrition, and plenty of rest.
boom! this....at 17 theres absolutely no reason to use growth hormones

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
It's not growth hormone, nor does it have anything hormonal in it.
Don't bother with it-there is nothing in it that will help you meet your goals. Growth factors are meaningless when ingested.
Return it if you can and focus your efforts in training, not pills.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
At 17 your natural test levels will ensure maximum gains. Work hard, eat plenty and sleep lots.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Every now and then on this forum a teenager will come by and ask if there's something he can do for bigger gains. It always makes me a but jealous that these kids start at such an earlier age and I wish I fell in love with it at their age.

Moral of the story, takes the older guys advice. Most of these guys have been right in your shoes. There's nothing you should be taking at that age besides some protein powder and maybe a little creatine

dmmcclair

dmmcclair

Awards
At 17 you are the envy of bodybuilders everywhere, your natural levels are higher than they could hope for (only referring to natty bbers) focus on training, eat everything in sight, aim for over 4000 cals and keep eating then sleep.
Repeat this training mantra:
Sleep, eat, train, recover, grow, repeat

saintlifter

saintlifter

Awards
Thanks everyone for your help, I'm gonna focus on eating cleaner and upping the amount of food I take! You've all been a great deal of help, Thanks!