RECOMPADROL questions

mdigregori

Awards
Hey everyone, I'm looking into starting taking recompadrol for my bulk because I have heard it generates some great results. I am wondering what exactly this supplement is because I have no idea what it's from and what it actually does to your body. Is this legal or a form of steroid. Does it burn fat while your building muscle?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
...really

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey everyone, I'm looking into starting taking recompadrol for my bulk because I have heard it generates some great results. I am wondering what exactly this supplement is because I have no idea what it's from and what it actually does to your body. Is this legal or a form of steroid. Does it burn fat while your building muscle?
I would study up the ingredients a bit more.
It's a GDA, use it with your carb meals. It's supposed to help with carbs being fed to muscles and limit them being stored as fat. How well it works well that depends on the individual and it's not illegal.
It offers up some nice health benefits as well.

mdigregori

Awards
I would study up the ingredients a bit more.
It's a GDA, use it with your carb meals. It's supposed to help with carbs being fed to muscles and limit them being stored as fat. How well it works well that depends on the individual and it's not illegal.
It offers up some nice health benefits as well.
Thanks for the reply. I also noticed EBF has a fat burner, aav2. Wouldn't this do essentially the same thing, or does recompadrol have some hormones for muscle growth

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for the reply. I also noticed EBF has a fat burner, aav2. Wouldn't this do essentially the same thing, or does recompadrol have some hormones for muscle growth
Quiet of base there...
Aav2 is a non stim fat burner. It has anti catabolic.properties (cortisol), stubborn fat loss ingredients, and partitioing agent that works synergistically with recompadrol.
Aaron said it right. It is a GDA but has glut - 4 enhancing properties (Berberine) to aid in fat loss and directing nutrients.
It also has health aspects to it by taking it with low carb meals.
Any questions, flick me a pm.