Test c only cycle

jigga2

Awards
Im trying to get some more advice. my stats are 6 1 240. ive been an athlete all my life. been lifting on and off for years. (im 37) by the way. I i was introduced to gear by a close friend of mine. I want to lean out get to around 220 -215 like I was in college and get a solid chest. he gave me test c. instructed me to take 250 mg twice a week for 10 weeks. was wondering if this alone will do the trick. not trying to get into any body building just a jump start on leaning out and forging an iron chest. I started monday with my first pin. but now im having buyers remorse. im wondering if this will help because i dont want to take anything else and the more i read the one thing i dont want is for anything to mess with my dic*. not willing to sacrafice any sexual activity to achieve my goal. any advice is will be greatly appreciated.

kdeome

kdeome

Awards
Ive been looking into doing a Test E cycle only as well. Alot of guys take Dbol for the first month to kickstart the cycle. But its not necessary.

You'll want a proper PCT even if its only Test. I believe some cycle support and an AI would be good too.... but ima novice also.... so.... bump for some guidance!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Im trying to get some more advice. my stats are 6 1 240. ive been an athlete all my life. been lifting on and off for years. (im 37) by the way. I i was introduced to gear by a close friend of mine. I want to lean out get to around 220 -215 like I was in college and get a solid chest. he gave me test c. instructed me to take 250 mg twice a week for 10 weeks. was wondering if this alone will do the trick. not trying to get into any body building just a jump start on leaning out and forging an iron chest. I started monday with my first pin. but now im having buyers remorse. im wondering if this will help because i dont want to take anything else and the more i read the one thing i dont want is for anything to mess with my dic*. not willing to sacrafice any sexual activity to achieve my goal. any advice is will be greatly appreciated.
First of all there's a section called anabolics :)
You've got nothing to worry about man. What your referring to is "deca dik" which can be a side effect from duca durabolin. Test c will give you nice solid lean body mass gains. Your libido should skyrocket due to injecting high doses of the male sex hormone.
Ultimately whether you bulk up or cut down steroids only help. The results will be determined by diet, training, consistency etc etc etc.
A 10 week cycle is a good start 250mg twice a week and by week four you'll be walking around feeling like a god 8) As stated above an oral kickstart isn't a bad idea as test c takes 3-5 weeks to reach stable blood levels. You'll want to get an aromataze inhibitor to reduce water retention and stop test converting to estrogen. You'll need to have a post cycle therapy planned out to kickstart your nuts into producing natural testosterone again. Clomid, Nolva or torem are the most popular serms.
Good luck man you'll love it!

brettbroski

Awards
To start my man you can use any drug to bulk or lean what determines that will be your diet on cycle first then the drugs secondly. As far as your sex life goes I would talk to your buddy about clomid or nolva and possibly hcg for pct and you'll have nothing to worry about. Finally contrary to what I stated above their are certain drugs that are better than others to lean with assuming your diet is spot on but this brings up a little conflict. Cycling for the first time is gotta be exciting I plan on cycling for the first time soon as I get totally back from this long layoff, and only 1 compound is the best choice for a first cycle so if unfriendly side effects arise you know what is causing them. But I think test prop would be a slightly better option for you as it will supply less water retention than cyp. But the best option would probably be a stack of some sort based around test prop also including masteron and an oral either t3 or clenbuterol but like I said previously a lot of people dismiss a first cycle with 3 compounds because you don't know what compound is causing what side effect but that choice is up to you. So good luck whatever decision you make but remember its not gonna matter what drugs are in your system unless your diet is spot on in reflecting the goals you have.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
if your lookin to lean out you dont need 500mg to do so.... 300mg is all thats needed to put the body in a better place to burn fat. anything higher will cause the body to start to hold water (which will raise estrogen levels) makin it harder to loose body fat.

if your lookin to drop fat i would have you take 300mgs wk with a good ECA stack and or 50-75mcg of T3. the test will help keep muscle that would or could be lost from the T3 and all the cardio that should be done if fat loss is what your after. this could also be done without the test.... what you do is up to you.