Feeling Flat/Skinny Need Help

chestbrah

Awards
So I have no problem getting a pump in the gym and having great workouts but outside of the gym i feel flat and skinny. This has just started happening the past couple months. I am making gains but I dont feel "big" outside of them gym. My current Macros are 325p 510c 115f I am 186lbs 10% bf.
Should i decrease some protein and fat and increase carbs? I dont want to increase calories in general just change my macros.

Any advice?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
so you are consuming 4,375 cals?

chestbrah

Awards
yes my maintance is 3500. my metabolism is retardly fast. going to bump down to 4100 with 275p 550c and 90f. Do you think this will make me feel fuller

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
no, the obviou suggestion is to add mass to feel and look "bigger" and at over 800 cals above maint. i dont see how that couldnt be achieved with consistency.....

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Bro if your consuming that many cals above maintenance I would say it's in your head, I use to feel that way all the time, to be honest some days I still do, mainly when I cheat. But I'm at 205 pds it's not scrawny and your weight and bodyfat % you are at a decent size.. IMO just keep doing what you are doing

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
So I have no problem getting a pump in the gym and having great workouts but outside of the gym i feel flat and skinny. This has just started happening the past couple months. I am making gains but I dont feel "big" outside of them gym. My current Macros are 325p 510c 115f I am 186lbs 10% bf.
Should i decrease some protein and fat and increase carbs? I dont want to increase calories in general just change my macros.

Any advice?
Ask your bro Zyzz. Jk nice username

Jake Phillips

Jake Phillips

Awards
Bro if your consuming that many cals above maintenance I would say it's in your head, I use to feel that way all the time, to be honest some days I still do, mainly when I cheat. But I'm at 205 pds it's not scrawny and your weight and bodyfat % you are at a decent size.. IMO just keep doing what you are doing
True, just dont drive yourself mad, stress is a big down full , keep a good attitude and keep doing what your doing :)

GeraldNY181

GeraldNY181

Awards
Add sodium to your diet...a few pounds of water weight will make you "feel" bigger outside the gym...if your skinny then this works every time...sodium load my friend!