Biggest bulking meal you've ever made was...
- 11-19-2012, 02:45 PM
- 12-04-2012, 08:11 PM
- 12-04-2012, 08:14 PM
12-04-2012, 08:22 PM
12-04-2012, 09:23 PM
Drain it and you should be fine. Its really only in the liquid to preserve the chicken and keep it moist; so losing the fluid should help some.
Although the canned chicken I sometimes get is dry and almosty inedible, even with fluid in the can.
02-22-2013, 08:18 PM
02-22-2013, 10:15 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By MuscleGuyinNY in forum General ChatReplies: 30Last Post: 04-07-2008, 03:51 AM
- By getswole in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-09-2007, 10:40 PM
- By CHAPS in forum AnabolicsReplies: 79Last Post: 10-14-2006, 06:55 PM
- By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2006, 06:44 AM
- By CHAPS in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 02-01-2006, 09:23 PM