Biggest bulking meal you've ever made was...

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
two cheeseburgers with bacon and cheddar cheese
4 oz whole wheat speghetti
two glasses whole milk
chicken cesar salad

Not sure if thats the biggest but thats the most recent...give me some motivation for when I think I've eaten enough!

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Makin me hungry

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Damn...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was doing leangains approach to my dieting and was bulking. Immediately post workout I hit up a pretty classy buffet with quality food. I had the following.

3 beef pattys with cheese
3 chicken breast with bbq
10 eggs
6 slices of whole wheat bread
1 1/2 cups cottage with whip cream and fruit mix
And slice of cake

mls51112

mls51112

Awards
Good thread. I need ideas for hubby. We both had 1 whole pizza each the other night.. I coulda ate more :\

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I was working my last job I would go about 6 hours without eating, so I would get in as big a breakfast as possible. Usually looked like this.

1 cup oatmeal with a scoop of whey and 2 tbls peanut butter
1 piece of multigrain toast
2 eggs over medium
2 glasses of whole milk
2 slices pork roll
1/2 cup cottage cheese

Might go back to the big breakfasts. I felt good on them, and it is def the time I can get in the most calories.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
When I was working my last job I would go about 6 hours without eating, so I would get in as big a breakfast as possible. Usually looked like this.

1 cup oatmeal with a scoop of whey and 2 tbls peanut butter
1 piece of multigrain toast
2 eggs over medium
2 glasses of whole milk
2 slices pork roll
1/2 cup cottage cheese

Might go back to the big breakfasts. I felt good on them, and it is def the time I can get in the most calories.
I hear you, I feel the hungriest in the day and I feel that I could put back the most calories at this point..thats a pretty epic breakfast as well

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i do around 5000 cals in one meal sometiems doin IF right now, meal always changes though

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
4 triple cheeseburgers at hungry jacks with 4 large fries and about 2 litres of water....i was quite drunk at the time however.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thats a pretty epic breakfast as well
I was on Recompadrol and Anabeta at the time, so my hunger was insane. Not sure I could make it through that every morning otherwise.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I was on Recompadrol and Anabeta at the time, so my hunger was insane. Not sure I could make it through that every morning otherwise.
I never expierenced that hunger increase people talk about on anabeta, I actually didn't see much from anabeta

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
Cream of mushroom soup, 500 grams of wagyu fillet mignon, 300 grams of steak tartar, two orders of french fries and a bloody caesar. So good/high in protein!! (cutting meal) I'm not proud of my bulking meals :/

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 triple cheeseburgers at hungry jacks with 4 large fries and about 2 litres of water....i was quite drunk at the time however.
impressive......on that note ive done a few eatin challenges and actualy competed one that man vs. food did not!!

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
impressive......on that note ive done a few eatin challenges and actualy competed one that man vs. food did not!!
Wow that must have been insane because that guy can eat!! Would love to see furious pete dace off against him haha

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
id lvoe to ace off aainst furious pete! im not very fast but i can put downa lot thats for sure

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I did IF with a 22hr fast so one meal a day.. Post workout id have a 60g shake with 1 cup of oats 24 oz chicken,4 hardboiled eggs, 2cans or tuna, celery, 1/2 onion, ****load of light mayo, 6 slices of wheat bread spike with olive oil for extra cals.. I think it came out to like 3200 cals.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did IF with a 22hr fast so one meal a day.. Post workout id have a 60g shake with 1 cup of oats 24 oz chicken,4 hardboiled eggs, 2cans or tuna, celery, 1/2 onion, ****load of light mayo, 6 slices of wheat bread spike with olive oil for extra cals.. I think it came out to like 3200 cals.
i do 1 meal on IF and sometiemsdo 5000 cals................ :)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've eaten an entire bag of chipotle seasoned oven baked sweet potato fries, 8oz strip steak, 8oz chicken breast, 3/4 cup baked beans....BBQ sauce on all of it

in one sitting

I've also killed a slab of ribs, 8oz smoked brisket, baked beans, and a baked potato

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
8oz of whole grain pasta, 2 cans chicken breast meat, 2 cups alfredo sauce, 1 cup broccoli, whole milk

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
8oz of whole grain pasta, 2 cans chicken breast meat, 2 cups alfredo sauce, 1 cup broccoli, whole milk
2 cans of chicken breast? Lol

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
yup, sams club.....only problem is the sodium

350cals, 60g of pro per can
Hmm I go to SAMs club often, have to check that out. Does it come in a liquid solution of any kind? Rinsing it before eating might help with the sodium

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Hmm I go to SAMs club often, have to check that out. Does it come in a liquid solution of any kind? Rinsing it before eating might help with the sodium
i do drain and rinse, it comes like the tuna in 10 packs. members mark

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Costco and BJ's also

7oz cans I believe, anywhere else is your typical 5oz can and not in bulk

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a whole rotisserie chicken, 1/2 lb each of roasted sweet potatos, a mixed quinoa/bean salad and brussel sprouts

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good god that sounds phenomenal.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
a whole rotisserie chicken, 1/2 lb each of roasted sweet potatos, a mixed quinoa/bean salad and brussel sprouts
I freaking looove these! My girl is always making me fun of me cause ill buy one and eat the whole thing for lunch lol can't beat the price either, walmart sells em for like $5

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm my biggest refeed was 1 whole box of italian Ice and a whole bag of tortilla chips and salsa after I ate about 2 lbs of Chinese food lol

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dude I'll live off Chinese. steamed chicken and broccoli with brown rice....then I **** it all up with some delicious oily sugary garlic sauce dumped on top

tortilla chips...I miss it. someone had a bag of cool ranch Doritos at work and i caved in and ate half the bag in under 5 seconds

mls51112

mls51112

Awards
I want Chinese food now :[

Sent from [insert something witty here].

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
10 oz can/twin pack at Walmart. Tyson all white meat chicken breast. $4.00
Never really looked into can chicken before. The wal-marts around here are bogus. I wonder if Target has em, or my local grocery stores like Publix or Win-Dixie....
Right now I eat Purdue chicken (you can microwave it too), $8 a bag about 7 servings & 150g of protein per bag.
I'm have to see where I can buy a few cans of this can chicken to try it.

I freaking looove these! My girl is always making me fun of me cause ill buy one and eat the whole thing for lunch lol can't beat the price either, walmart sells em for like $5
I had these before the grocery store sells em for $7 around here!
It's a lot of chicken for sure!

mls51112

mls51112

Awards
canned chicken breast is great for sandwiches when you get sick of tuna :]

Sent from [insert something witty here].

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my works galley made chicken parm. I had 2 when they served it at lunch, and 3 more throughout the day

with buttered pasta..

my coworkers call me Beefmeat

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
yup, sams club.....only problem is the sodium

350cals, 60g of pro per can
just picked up some yesterday at my local sams club..not too bad. The salt is a killer but with 84 grams of protein a can....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
just picked up some yesterday at my local sams club..not too bad. The salt is a killer but with 84 grams of protein a can....
What's the sodium content again?

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
-Mobile Device Posting.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
What's the sodium content again?

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
-Mobile Device Posting.
one serving is about 300 mg and there's 6 servings a can

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Drain it and you should be fine. Its really only in the liquid to preserve the chicken and keep it moist; so losing the fluid should help some.

Although the canned chicken I sometimes get is dry and almosty inedible, even with fluid in the can.

GeraldNY181

GeraldNY181

Awards
A box of Tuna Helper, a box Mint Milano cookies and a quart of half and half......3400 calories

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
few eating challenges, thousands of calories.......... :)