Supps to prevent fat during bulk

Hajiroku

Hajiroku

Awards
  • Established
Tried to search but found nothing of use. I'm not looking to use a "fat burner." I just want to know what supplements if any would help prevent or slow the excess calories in my bulk from becoming body fat. Any input?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Look up insulin mimicker or nutrient partitioner.

Hajiroku

Hajiroku

Awards
  • Established
Look up insulin mimicker or nutrient partitioner.
I searched that and got threads on Anabolic Pump, recompadrol, and glycobol. Anyone have previous experience with these? Any sides?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
had great results with SLINshot by purus, glycobol was okay

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Cortisol controllers, muscle sparing fat burners, PPAR agonists...hmmm I can say:

-TTA-550
-Reduce-XT
-EC stack , or ECY stack.
-Raspberry Ketones (specially pre-high fat meal)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Cortisol controllers, muscle sparing fat burners, PPAR agonists...hmmm I can say:

-TTA-550
-Reduce-XT
-EC stack , or ECY stack.
-Raspberry Ketones (specially pre-high fat meal)

Second the ones I bolded as well as SLINshot by Purus.

Cant get ephedrine or Yohimbine so cant comment on them. Heard good things about recompadrol but personally never tried them

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Second the ones I bolded as well as SLINshot by Purus.

Cant get ephedrine or Yohimbine so cant comment on them. Heard good things about recompadrol but personally never tried them
Australian then? But yeah ECY stack is wonderful for overall body composition effects...keeps fat at bay during bulks and it does wonders for recomp/cuts.

For GDAs I like Geronova Licensed Na-R-Ala , SPP Slintensity and Slin Sane V2

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried to search but found nothing of use. I'm not looking to use a "fat burner." I just want to know what supplements if any would help prevent or slow the excess calories in my bulk from becoming body fat. Any input?
Take a look into our line on Nutraplanet

Enhanced Body Formulations

Recompadrol and adipose Annihiilation v2 were designed for just that!

They both incorporate ingredients that may reduce formation of new fat and triglyceride content of fat cells via these pathways

Ppar y antagonism
Acl inhibition
A-amylase and glucosidase inhibition
Acc reduction
Malonyl co a reduction

These all help when it comes to additional calories it also may help with leptin resistance which IMO is why many people who bulk web a certain % Bodyfat see way more fat mass the. Lean mass gained

I highly recommend it

Alternatively you can use dcp instead of aav2 if you'd like

I personally use the following for my transition into a bulk

4 caps recompadrol
3 aav2
3 natty v
1 b complex

Prior to my post work out meal and the same with out the b complex for my next meal

And kept a lot of body fat off while bulking.

That protocol is also used prior to a cheat meal with a beta agonist of your choice

Works phenomenally

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the knowledge!!

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
I read an article years ago by Dr. Mauro Di Pasquale where he suggested that the ECA stack had nutrient partitioning properties.
Anyone know if there has been any follow up or confirmation to this?
Peace

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I highly recommend that stack. Just read the write up of each product on my site. They are in PDF form. The fat burner has a list of stacks as well. Great write up and sample diets ect

Www.enhancedbodyformulations.com
Sure, reel me in and get me interested. Then I see aav2 isn't around for 6 weeks! Dirty tricks! Lol

Looks like a great stack! I need to make an order with nutra soon, trying to wait until the black Friday sale but Idk if I can

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cardio. Seriously, why would you take a supplement to prevent fat gain instead of doing some HIIT or LISS for their benefits beyond caloric expenditure?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Cardio. Seriously, why would you take a supplement to prevent fat gain instead of doing some HIIT or LISS for their benefits beyond caloric expenditure?
Lately I'll take HIIT over LISS any day of the week...I hadn't been able to bulk up with my love for LISS (I used to overdo it too lol) , dropped it, picked up HIIT and boom!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lately I'll take HIIT over LISS any day of the week...I hadn't been able to bulk up with my love for LISS (I used to overdo it too lol) , dropped it, picked up HIIT and boom!
HIIT is the better option from a nutrient repartitioning standpoint, but does not offer the CV benefits of LISS. Don't get me wrong, LISS can be as entertaining as watching paint dry, but it has a role.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
HIIT is the better option from a nutrient repartitioning standpoint, but does not offer the CV benefits of LISS. Don't get me wrong, LISS can be as entertaining as watching paint dry, but it has a role.
I know :/ but damn...I already ran through all of Netflix, and apparently I need new music to keep me entertained for another 7-10 mile run ¬¬' the music I have no longer makes the cut...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know :/ but damn...I already ran through all of Netflix, and apparently I need new music to keep me entertained for another 7-10 mile run ¬¬' the music I have no longer makes the cut...
Yeah...that's a lot excessive. I'm talking at most a 2-4 mile run (depending on conditioning) for LISS.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah...that's a lot excessive. I'm talking at most a 2-4 mile run (depending on conditioning) for LISS.
I used to do those 4x a week, cut it down to 3x a week...now 0 hahaha...I do enjoy 2-4 mile runs though, not for the caloric expenditure :/ but it really helps clear off my mind, and if they are at night...call me crazy they actually help recovery and a better nights sleep in my case

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure, reel me in and get me interested. Then I see aav2 isn't around for 6 weeks! Dirty tricks! Lol

Looks like a great stack! I need to make an order with nutra soon, trying to wait until the black Friday sale but Idk if I can
Nutra should have it unless they sold out

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Australian then? But yeah ECY stack is wonderful for overall body composition effects...keeps fat at bay during bulks and it does wonders for recomp/cuts.

New Zealand ;)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
New Zealand ;)
Same customs lists :p! I would love to live there for the women and culture...but damn! No ephedrine or yohimbine? Shoot me!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alsoi jsut bought some tta-500 is thatbetter ona bulk or a cut,i jsut dontknow whether to useitnow or saveit

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
alsoi jsut bought some tta-500 is thatbetter ona bulk or a cut,i jsut dontknow whether to useitnow or saveit
Use it , I like at 2g a day though.

As for your other question , a Beta 2 Androceptor Agonist is a supplement which stimulates said receptors, they are mainly located in the gut and lower back area for men...Known B2 Androceptors include , but are not limited to , Ephedrine , Clen , Yohimbine , etc...

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Compound 20, anabolic pump and UR spray work great

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Same customs lists :p! I would love to live there for the women and culture...but damn! No ephedrine or yohimbine? Shoot me!
Haha yes that is true. We do have some pretty sexy women in this country, that I can not deny haha ;)

Yeah the only part of an ECY stack I can get is caffiene lol...

Hajiroku

Hajiroku

Awards
  • Established
Oh man. I go to work and I get all this feedback to look into. As for cutting, I'm down to 5% bf so I don't think I need to cut any further. I just want to bulk back up while not losing all my hard earned definition. I'm going to look into all the products everybody had listed. I currently use raspberry keytones. I'm Looking forward to more knowledge and input. I like to learn from other's experiences.

bullrider_il

bullrider_il

Awards
I think I am going to add EC to my bulk. Dose the same or less? I'm thinking that I could get by on 12.5/dose rather than 25 while bulking maybe?

bullrider_il

bullrider_il

Awards
Disregard this post lol

Hajiroku

Hajiroku

Awards
  • Established
Take a look into our line on Nutraplanet

Enhanced Body Formulations

Recompadrol and adipose Annihiilation v2 were designed for just that!

They both incorporate ingredients that may reduce formation of new fat and triglyceride content of fat cells via these pathways

Ppar y antagonism
Acl inhibition
A-amylase and glucosidase inhibition
Acc reduction
Malonyl co a reduction

These all help when it comes to additional calories it also may help with leptin resistance which IMO is why many people who bulk web a certain % Bodyfat see way more fat mass the. Lean mass gained

I highly recommend it

Alternatively you can use dcp instead of aav2 if you'd like

I personally use the following for my transition into a bulk

4 caps recompadrol
3 aav2
3 natty v
1 b complex

Prior to my post work out meal and the same with out the b complex for my next meal

And kept a lot of body fat off while bulking.

That protocol is also used prior to a cheat meal with a beta agonist of your choice

Works phenomenally
Looked into this, but....it's sold out. Haha.

Hajiroku

Hajiroku

Awards
  • Established

I have experience with yohimbe, but not with ephedra. What makes this stack so potent?

Hajiroku

Hajiroku

Awards
  • Established
If I do any cardio, including HIIT I burn calories insanely. It's very easy for me to stay lean and I have nothing against cardio. Once I gain some more lean body mass I wouldn't mind maintaining and just being healthy. :]

Hajiroku

Hajiroku

Awards
  • Established
I used to do those 4x a week, cut it down to 3x a week...now 0 hahaha...I do enjoy 2-4 mile runs though, not for the caloric expenditure :/ but it really helps clear off my mind, and if they are at night...call me crazy they actually help recovery and a better nights sleep in my case
I second that. I occasional do 3 mile runs just for the feeling.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I have experience with yohimbe, but not with ephedra. What makes this stack so potent?
The combination of Ephedrine and Caffeine is just bliss, and also...the combination of Caffeine AND Yohimbine in a fasted state is amazing...you get so much from this stack :p

http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looked into this, but....it's sold out. Haha.
Looks like it went fast they didn't contact me to let me know. I already set Darren an email so icanget some more oer there ASAP for you guys. But it is buy 3 get 1 free on my website if interested

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like it went fast they didn't contact me to let me know. I already set Darren an email so icanget some more oer there ASAP for you guys. But it is buy 3 get 1 free on my website if interested
I'm trying to wait until the black friday sale to place my nutra order, do you think they'll have stock by then? If so, I'll probably snag a couple bottles of recompadrol and aav2 to try out

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm trying to wait until the black friday sale to place my nutra order, do you think they'll have stock by then? If so, I'll probably snag a couple bottles of recompadrol and aav2 to try out
They should if Darren gets back to me today I'll send it out to them

If they pick up enough I'll discuss a sale with them

eddmoore1

Awards
Recompadrol seems to work great. A few of my friends have used it and their body fat % went down while bulking. I have been using USP Labs anabolic pump and na-rala for almost 2 months. I've been bulking and haven't gained any bodyfat. I'm currently at an all time low of 6.4% without cutting. Anabolic Pump is mainly for carbs but worth looking at

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely suggest AP (anabolic pump) and Compound 20 for your goals.

AP is a solid favorite for me and I have used these two while bulking...which actually turned into a recomp without much effort.

the size gains came but I lost body fat.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
I agree with with Carpee. The ratio of tannins and corosolic acid within AP are going to provide support to help prevent lipogenesis. In order to prevent fat gain while bulking, your rate of lipolysis needs to be greater than that of lipogenesis. Compound 20 has incredible lypolytic properties. As one for the most potent Beta2-adrenergic agonists compounds, you'll find this to be an indispensable combo.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I do any cardio, including HIIT I burn calories insanely. It's very easy for me to stay lean and I have nothing against cardio. Once I gain some more lean body mass I wouldn't mind maintaining and just being healthy. :]
You're being overly myopic here. You asked how to prevent fat gain during a bulk, right? There is only one true way to do this: control of caloric balance. I guarantee that you'll burn more calories during your lifting session than doing 8-12 sprints and the improvements that you'll see in recovery and training capacity alone makes it worth the extra time you'll need in the gym and the kitchen. This isn't something that needs to be done everyday; 2-3x/week is sufficient to keep your anaerobic capacity high and to keep the enzymatic and genetic improvements.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bulking doesn't mean training absent of cardio, except for maybe to a few old timers but they were banned anyhow.

Like Rodja said amount of calories burned in a few wind sprints will likely not be more than 300 cals. You could easily replace that with a big glass of chocolate milk. The benefits you will receive from it are well worth an extra 2 cups of milk.

I started out at 117lbs so I know what its like to have a crazy high metabolism (not so much anymore lol) BUT you should have a healthy strong heart to go with strong muscles man.

- Valdez

eddmoore1

Awards
Bulking doesn't mean training absent of cardio, except for maybe to a few old timers but they were banned anyhow.

Like Rodja said amount of calories burned in a few wind sprints will likely not be more than 300 cals. You could easily replace that with a big glass of chocolate milk. The benefits you will receive from it are well worth an extra 2 cups of milk.

I started out at 117lbs so I know what its like to have a crazy high metabolism (not so much anymore lol) BUT you should have a healthy strong heart to go with strong muscles man.

- Valdez
Valdez is dead right. I'm using AP and compound 20 but Cardio is still very important in the right amounts. I was always into sprinting and marathons. I've a crazy high metabolism. Even cutting cardio altogether I always struggled to gain any weight. was only 120 lbs 4 months ago. I'm now 140 lbs and do Cardio 4 times weekly. Just make sure you eat properly after a bout of cardio - Lean meats and Veggies with a protein shake are what i'd go with.

Hajiroku

Hajiroku

Awards
  • Established
Valdez is dead right. I'm using AP and compound 20 but Cardio is still very important in the right amounts. I was always into sprinting and marathons. I've a crazy high metabolism. Even cutting cardio altogether I always struggled to gain any weight. was only 120 lbs 4 months ago. I'm now 140 lbs and do Cardio 4 times weekly. Just make sure you eat properly after a bout of cardio - Lean meats and Veggies with a protein shake are what i'd go with.
Oh no. Like I said earlier I don't mind cardio at all. I love sprinting and marathons. I was just trying to figure out ways to get the most calories to my muscle so I can build up lean mass. I just don't like to play the see-saw weight game of bulking and cutting. Right now that I'm cut it's my mission to bulk while slowing or preventing fat gain. I am taking everyone's input very seriously though. Thank you for the feedback.

Hajiroku

Hajiroku

Awards
  • Established
I agree with with Carpee. The ratio of tannins and corosolic acid within AP are going to provide support to help prevent lipogenesis. In order to prevent fat gain while bulking, your rate of lipolysis needs to be greater than that of lipogenesis. Compound 20 has incredible lypolytic properties. As one for the most potent Beta2-adrenergic agonists compounds, you'll find this to be an indispensable combo.
I see a lot of support for these two products, I might give them a try. I'm glad you give more information vs. the usual "try it bro, I like it."

Hajiroku

Hajiroku

Awards
  • Established
They should if Darren gets back to me today I'll send it out to them

If they pick up enough I'll discuss a sale with them
I'm more likely to try your product over a competitors if it was on sale. It's how primordial performance hooked me on toco 8.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see a lot of support for these two products, I might give them a try. I'm glad you give more information vs. the usual "try it bro, I like it."
I enjoyed my run with AP. I have yet to use the C20