Supps to prevent fat during bulk

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. If your goal is sub 10% look to diet and not supps...

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

2. ok, with what i know and ive learned what would you guys think? Im going into mybodybuilding competition and should have my super refeed on the day of the show. nutrient partitioning via Anabolic Pump and Gymnema plus crap tons of salty candy should = big ass muscles yes? I would love to see how it would work but whats anyone else's opinion on it?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Hajiroku

I'm more likely to try your product over a competitors if it was on sale. It's how primordial performance hooked me on toco 8.
    Just sent out a ton of recompadrol to Nutraplanet today. Should be there in a few days

4. Look into AP, I recently bumped a thread from years back when it went up against a BG meter. If you have trouble finding it, PM me.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

5. Although my experience in competition prep is limited it is not recommended to use other products with Anabolic-Pump which are known to significantly impede and/or increase insulin metabolism and glucose mobilization.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by diezel View Post
    Although my experience in competition prep is limited it is not recommended to use other products with Anabolic-Pump which are known to significantly impede and/or increase insulin metabolism and glucose mobilization.
    lol.....soooooo.......still dont answer my question? any thoughts on taking it the day of the show (as stated above) as my muscles will be depleted and when i carb load the result (hopefully) should be fuller thicker muscles. or should i jam some IGF-1 spray (not injections lol) cinnamon, and chromium?

7. also what supps r u talking bout? only think im on is ephedra extract, caffeine, and DMAA. also the basics, multi V fish oil. increased potassium n B6 so i dont cramp since im dropping water now. taking Xpell from MHP herbal diuretic. i dont see any issues with taking AP the day of the show. i just want some feedback.

8. AP prior to a show before a show would be fine to saturate your muscles with nutrients. I just wouldn't add Gymnema as well.

9. mmmmm yesssss thats what i wanted to hear lol....saturationnnnnnnnnnnnnn nn all over them musclesss!!!

10. g/lwith that

11. hey im from overseas ( europe-austria)
    and in my country i dont see any possibility to lay my hands on recompadrol except ordering from a uk website -
    now here is the question - as far as i know recompadrol doesnt contain amy illegal substances right?
    dont wanna get in problems with customs
    thanks

12. Quote Originally Posted by Hajiroku
    Tried to search but found nothing of use. I'm not looking to use a "fat burner." I just want to know what supplements if any would help prevent or slow the excess calories in my bulk from becoming body fat. Any input?
    High dose CLA and HIIT cardio.

Sent from my iPhone
    Remember why you started.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Supps to prevent mole outbreak on MT2?
    By Norway88 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 03:30 PM
  2. how to prevent catabolism during weight loss?
    By cs2600 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 05:31 PM
  3. What supp is good to reduce fat while bulking?
    By Hard Knox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-23-2008, 06:27 AM
  4. OTC supp to stop bloating during cycle
    By 4 the look in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 12:07 AM
  5. Best supp to limit fatgain during a bulk
    By nickrut in forum Supplements
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 10-04-2007, 09:11 PM