Supps to prevent fat during bulk

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,607
    Rep Power
    83752
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    58.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I would definitely suggest AP (anabolic pump) and Compound 20 for your goals.

    AP is a solid favorite for me and I have used these two while bulking...which actually turned into a recomp without much effort.

    the size gains came but I lost body fat.

  2. New Member
    diezel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    4293
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    17.75%

    I agree with with Carpee. The ratio of tannins and corosolic acid within AP are going to provide support to help prevent lipogenesis. In order to prevent fat gain while bulking, your rate of lipolysis needs to be greater than that of lipogenesis. Compound 20 has incredible lypolytic properties. As one for the most potent Beta2-adrenergic agonists compounds, you'll find this to be an indispensable combo.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,745
    Rep Power
    1317333
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    29.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hajiroku View Post
    If I do any cardio, including HIIT I burn calories insanely. It's very easy for me to stay lean and I have nothing against cardio. Once I gain some more lean body mass I wouldn't mind maintaining and just being healthy. :]
    You're being overly myopic here. You asked how to prevent fat gain during a bulk, right? There is only one true way to do this: control of caloric balance. I guarantee that you'll burn more calories during your lifting session than doing 8-12 sprints and the improvements that you'll see in recovery and training capacity alone makes it worth the extra time you'll need in the gym and the kitchen. This isn't something that needs to be done everyday; 2-3x/week is sufficient to keep your anaerobic capacity high and to keep the enzymatic and genetic improvements.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

    •   
       

  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,440
    Rep Power
    6601279
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    98.72%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Bulking doesn't mean training absent of cardio, except for maybe to a few old timers but they were banned anyhow.

    Like Rodja said amount of calories burned in a few wind sprints will likely not be more than 300 cals. You could easily replace that with a big glass of chocolate milk. The benefits you will receive from it are well worth an extra 2 cups of milk.

    I started out at 117lbs so I know what its like to have a crazy high metabolism (not so much anymore lol) BUT you should have a healthy strong heart to go with strong muscles man.

    - Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  5. New Member
    eddmoore1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    6309
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    4.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Bulking doesn't mean training absent of cardio, except for maybe to a few old timers but they were banned anyhow.

    Like Rodja said amount of calories burned in a few wind sprints will likely not be more than 300 cals. You could easily replace that with a big glass of chocolate milk. The benefits you will receive from it are well worth an extra 2 cups of milk.

    I started out at 117lbs so I know what its like to have a crazy high metabolism (not so much anymore lol) BUT you should have a healthy strong heart to go with strong muscles man.

    - Valdez
    Valdez is dead right. I'm using AP and compound 20 but Cardio is still very important in the right amounts. I was always into sprinting and marathons. I've a crazy high metabolism. Even cutting cardio altogether I always struggled to gain any weight. was only 120 lbs 4 months ago. I'm now 140 lbs and do Cardio 4 times weekly. Just make sure you eat properly after a bout of cardio - Lean meats and Veggies with a protein shake are what i'd go with.
  6. New Member
    Hajiroku's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    17.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by eddmoore1

    Valdez is dead right. I'm using AP and compound 20 but Cardio is still very important in the right amounts. I was always into sprinting and marathons. I've a crazy high metabolism. Even cutting cardio altogether I always struggled to gain any weight. was only 120 lbs 4 months ago. I'm now 140 lbs and do Cardio 4 times weekly. Just make sure you eat properly after a bout of cardio - Lean meats and Veggies with a protein shake are what i'd go with.
    Oh no. Like I said earlier I don't mind cardio at all. I love sprinting and marathons. I was just trying to figure out ways to get the most calories to my muscle so I can build up lean mass. I just don't like to play the see-saw weight game of bulking and cutting. Right now that I'm cut it's my mission to bulk while slowing or preventing fat gain. I am taking everyone's input very seriously though. Thank you for the feedback.
  7. New Member
    Hajiroku's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    17.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by diezel
    I agree with with Carpee. The ratio of tannins and corosolic acid within AP are going to provide support to help prevent lipogenesis. In order to prevent fat gain while bulking, your rate of lipolysis needs to be greater than that of lipogenesis. Compound 20 has incredible lypolytic properties. As one for the most potent Beta2-adrenergic agonists compounds, you'll find this to be an indispensable combo.
    I see a lot of support for these two products, I might give them a try. I'm glad you give more information vs. the usual "try it bro, I like it."
  8. New Member
    Hajiroku's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    17.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc

    They should if Darren gets back to me today I'll send it out to them

    If they pick up enough I'll discuss a sale with them
    I'm more likely to try your product over a competitors if it was on sale. It's how primordial performance hooked me on toco 8.
  9. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,637
    Rep Power
    7726995
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    90.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hajiroku

    I see a lot of support for these two products, I might give them a try. I'm glad you give more information vs. the usual "try it bro, I like it."
    I enjoyed my run with AP. I have yet to use the C20
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  10. New Member
    Hajiroku's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    17.52%

    I just realized this thread made the newsletter
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,440
    Rep Power
    6601279
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    98.72%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    If your goal is sub 10% look to diet and not supps...

    - Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  12. New Member
    supersliced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    7548
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    12.15%

    ok, with what i know and ive learned what would you guys think? Im going into mybodybuilding competition and should have my super refeed on the day of the show. nutrient partitioning via Anabolic Pump and Gymnema plus crap tons of salty candy should = big ass muscles yes? I would love to see how it would work but whats anyone else's opinion on it?
  13. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,772
    Rep Power
    1704913
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    13.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hajiroku

    I'm more likely to try your product over a competitors if it was on sale. It's how primordial performance hooked me on toco 8.
    Just sent out a ton of recompadrol to Nutraplanet today. Should be there in a few days
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  14. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,837
    Rep Power
    2469152
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Look into AP, I recently bumped a thread from years back when it went up against a BG meter. If you have trouble finding it, PM me.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  15. New Member
    diezel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    4293
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    17.75%

    Although my experience in competition prep is limited it is not recommended to use other products with Anabolic-Pump which are known to significantly impede and/or increase insulin metabolism and glucose mobilization.
  16. New Member
    supersliced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    7548
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    12.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by diezel View Post
    Although my experience in competition prep is limited it is not recommended to use other products with Anabolic-Pump which are known to significantly impede and/or increase insulin metabolism and glucose mobilization.
    lol.....soooooo.......still dont answer my question? any thoughts on taking it the day of the show (as stated above) as my muscles will be depleted and when i carb load the result (hopefully) should be fuller thicker muscles. or should i jam some IGF-1 spray (not injections lol) cinnamon, and chromium?
  17. New Member
    supersliced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    7548
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    12.15%

    also what supps r u talking bout? only think im on is ephedra extract, caffeine, and DMAA. also the basics, multi V fish oil. increased potassium n B6 so i dont cramp since im dropping water now. taking Xpell from MHP herbal diuretic. i dont see any issues with taking AP the day of the show. i just want some feedback.
  18. New Member
    diezel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    4293
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    17.75%

    AP prior to a show before a show would be fine to saturate your muscles with nutrients. I just wouldn't add Gymnema as well.
  19. New Member
    supersliced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    7548
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    12.15%

    mmmmm yesssss thats what i wanted to hear lol....saturationnnnnnnnnnnnnn nn all over them musclesss!!!
  20. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,560
    Rep Power
    1446992
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    21.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    g/lwith that
  21. New Member
    bomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    298
    Rep Power
    1780
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    77.33%

    hey im from overseas ( europe-austria)
    and in my country i dont see any possibility to lay my hands on recompadrol except ordering from a uk website -
    now here is the question - as far as i know recompadrol doesnt contain amy illegal substances right?
    dont wanna get in problems with customs
    thanks
  22. Senior Member
    thegodfather's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    113185
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    19.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hajiroku
    Tried to search but found nothing of use. I'm not looking to use a "fat burner." I just want to know what supplements if any would help prevent or slow the excess calories in my bulk from becoming body fat. Any input?
    High dose CLA and HIIT cardio.

    Sent from my iPhone
    Remember why you started.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Supps to prevent mole outbreak on MT2?
    By Norway88 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 04:30 PM
  2. how to prevent catabolism during weight loss?
    By cs2600 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 06:31 PM
  3. What supp is good to reduce fat while bulking?
    By Hard Knox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-23-2008, 07:27 AM
  4. OTC supp to stop bloating during cycle
    By 4 the look in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 01:07 AM
  5. Best supp to limit fatgain during a bulk
    By nickrut in forum Supplements
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 10-04-2007, 10:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in