workout plan / advice .

dubfungus

Awards
My job is extremely faced paced an labor intense its go go go all the time . I usually weigh around 200 or so pretty lean . Since I have started this job my cardio and calories I burn is insane. I have dropped to 197 and geeting leaner an mor vascular as I always do around that weight. So any advice on a schedual for the gym . I do lift before work eat and drink a shake then head to work for 8 to 10 hr. So any advice on how to keep size lifting regiment etc thanks

uvawahoowa

Awards
My job is extremely faced paced an labor intense its go go go all the time . I usually weigh around 200 or so pretty lean . Since I have started this job my cardio and calories I burn is insane. I have dropped to 197 and geeting leaner an mor vascular as I always do around that weight. So any advice on a schedual for the gym . I do lift before work eat and drink a shake then head to work for 8 to 10 hr. So any advice on how to keep size lifting regiment etc thanks
Increase calories so that you stick to whatever caloric surplus you are aiming for. Might take more frequent or bigger meals, but that's what it takes.