Eating so much wow

tcox807

Awards
So I am trying to get lean muscle mass and I am eating g all the time at 2500 cals. But I need to bee at 3300 how the hell do i get there with out feeling g like I am going to blow up. Also I could use some help on finding some lean high Cal recipes. Can someone help shed some light.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Idk man, 2500 is like bird food to me, I guess you just get used to it? My first meal of the day is usually something like this, 10-12 oz chicken breast 2 turkey burgers 5-6 oz each patty so 10-12 oz of 93/7 lean turkey, 2 whole grain buns, 100 cals each bun 20g carbs, 1 cup oatmeal 300 cals, maybe mix in some peanut butter into my oatmeal, depends on what I am going to eat later, 2 tbsp pb 200 cals.. so turkey burgers plain = 710 cals, plus I usually add some kethup, oatmeal with pb = 500 cals, 12 oz chicken breast = 360 cals..thats 1570 cals right there easy.

If you are having trouble with cals maybe double scoop some whey with 2 cups milk and some pb and blend it.. 2 scoops whey + 2 cups skim milk, +2 tbsp natty pb = 620 cals. I prefer to eat though, I usually put down my 32-3400 cals in 2 sittings because I follow intermittent fasting.

tcox807

Awards
Damn. That's unreal. Yeah it's been a lo g time since I have ate that much. If I broke up 3300 throughout the day I need to eat 340 Cal 9 times a day. I just am trying g to find out what to eat and how much so I don't feel that way

uvawahoowa

Awards
Damn. That's unreal. Yeah it's been a lo g time since I have ate that much. If I broke up 3300 throughout the day I need to eat 340 Cal 9 times a day. I just am trying g to find out what to eat and how much so I don't feel that way

Sounds like you need some anabeta or black hole

tcox807

Awards
Well ok those seem ok. But one question with the cals I am eating I am up 5lbs in a week and I know some of that is water weight. I am taking a sd mimic with arginine and con-cret and c4 pre workout I am getting real good pumps with this stuff. I am worried that I am going to gain weight to fast in the bad way. I am just concerned that all

uvawahoowa

Awards
Well ok those seem ok. But one question with the cals I am eating I am up 5lbs in a week and I know some of that is water weight. I am taking a sd mimic with arginine and con-cret and c4 pre workout I am getting real good pumps with this stuff. I am worried that I am going to gain weight to fast in the bad way. I am just concerned that all

There's no way you are gaining a significant amount of weight at 2500 cals/day and working out on a regular basis. How are you measuring your calories? You have a food scale?

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
2500 cals is nothin man...what sd clone arr you on, cause sd makes you eat all day...im on sd now and i eat a huge meal one hr after breakfast cause I'm so hungry again...imo I'm not eating enough at 3400 cals to gain the amount of lean mass i want to gain off sd...you wont gain much weight at all on 2500...

tcox807

Awards
I am taking dragon by Chinese anabolic research. The three compounds are comparable to cyano halovar and super drol from what I can find. I just bought iso mass extreme to take in lue of my diet it so I can get up to 3500 or more. Each serving is 650 cals hoping g this will help out

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am taking dragon by Chinese anabolic research. The three compounds are comparable to cyano halovar and super drol from what I can find. I just bought iso mass extreme to take in lue of my diet it so I can get up to 3500 or more. Each serving is 650 cals hoping g this will help out

Whats your pct look like for that little triple stack designer your taking?

Eat more red meat, oats/quinoa, pb or nuts (macadamias have the highest fat content with minimal sat. Fat) whole eggs with hashbrowns, make smoothies with your protein shakes. Berries, greek yogurt whole milke and a scoop of pro. Macros are easy to meet as long as you weigh your food. Pick up a scale at walmart thats were i got mine.. $25

tcox807

Awards
Right on man. I am going to be doing test powder daa. Con-cret, liver support(taking it now also), aakg, and I am researching a good estro blocker.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Right on man. I am going to be doing test powder daa. Con-cret, liver support(taking it now also), aakg, and I am researching a good estro blocker.

No serm with that? And you don't have an ai?

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Wasnt doggin on ya bro..just need to eat more...yes smoothies are awesome..i out oats, fruit, pb, whey, and milk in mine before i workout ;) your liver is gna hate you. Hope have a serm

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Those triple stacks are pretty crazy. Your def going to need a serm.

tcox807

Awards
I do t have a serm. What's a good one. Didn't think I need o e since this pH isn't supposed to cause gyno or anything g of that

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Oh my. .u needed to do more research before u started, how old r u

tcox807

Awards
31 what's a good serm

tcox807

Awards
31 what's a good serm

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
What evan said...no serm no cycle man...get that asap, if not ull get gyno and lose most if not all your gains..plus there is a great chance your body wont produce as much test naturally, so ull have low test for who knows how long...just be safe man, some advice stay away from those tri stacks, ur asking for liver failure...

tcox807

Awards
Ok well I can't take nolvadex. Had a blood clot over a year ago full health dobt worry.

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
Ok well I can't take nolvadex. Had a blood clot over a year ago full health dobt worry.

...if you're worried about nolva then you probably shouldn't run 3 methylated substances never clinically tested in humans.

tcox807

Awards
Research is saying clomid is ok

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
...if you're worried about nolva then you probably shouldn't run 3 methylated substances never clinically tested in humans.
lol id say if he had a blood clot a year ago, he shouldnt be running 3 methylated substances never clinically tested in humans.

one of hte awsome side effects of just one of them is high bp. have fun

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Bro run clomid ...its good stuff..so is nolva....i agree if u had a blod clott 3 methls is suicide...get lab and bp done asap man...when i first ran ds and didnt do research on pct i went to doc and had lowest test hed ever seen plus gyno and high cholesterol..labs r good now cause i ran a serm..everone on here just wants u to be safe as possible

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
lol id say if he had a blood clot a year ago, he shouldnt be running 3 methylated substances never clinically tested in humans.

one of hte awsome side effects of just one of them is high bp. have fun
That's what I was implying. He's tripping over a pharmaceutical drug giving him blood clot issues..

..lolwut

tcox807

Awards
I'm not tripping. I was simply quoting something read. I was cleared of all issued and had labs done before I ever thought of doing cycles, I had them ran in august but I didn't have test labs done I had liver Chol, bp lipid test all kinds of blood work done and it came back perfect

tcox807

Awards
Bro run clomid ...its good stuff..so is nolva....i agree if u had a blod clott 3 methls is suicide...get lab and bp done asap man...when i first ran ds and didnt do research on pct i went to doc and had lowest test hed ever seen plus gyno and high cholesterol..labs r good now cause i ran a serm..everone on here just wants u to be safe as possible
And please tell me why it's suicide.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Not only should you have not taken that as your first PH, you don't even know how to run a cycle, or eat enough calories to grow.. you might get temporary gains, but they will all be lost if you don't know what you are doing. My advice is stop the cycle, and do your research. 2500 calories on a steroid cycle? Can't figure out how to eat more? Really?

Nutrition is key in bodybuilding, learn how to feed yourself first, not trying to be a d*ck just trying to help. Good luck.

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Ur taking compounds that u dnt even.know what they r...look up methylated compounds...idk y u ask for advice on these threads u obviously dnt listen to what anyone says..these are really harsh steroids on ur liver...look it up. U dnt even have a proper pct lined up...i wonder y the fda bans all this stuff

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Good way of getting your belly bigger to get more cals in.... after eating your meal... chug 32 oz of water... that will fill you up real quick and stretch out your stumach... and remember protein first

tcox807

Awards
Primartialperformance
I typed in the compound and it is calling g the compound monsterdrol xt

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Well your hugely mistaken bro. Should of read more. Nolva clomid.... Look it up man

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Good way of getting your belly bigger to get more cals in.... after eating your meal... chug 32 oz of water... that will fill you up real quick and stretch out your stumach... and remember protein first
Wow no ahit. Have you done this?

tcox807

Awards
Oh **** my bad. I got that from that website opps trying to find info is really hard one this Cpound

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Get and AI and PCT in check before you run cylce. Because you dont have either, stop the cycle.

tcox807

Awards
From what I have read this compound Is a cynostane. And every one that has ran cyno has what I have for a pct and an ai. I don't have an ai but cyno doesn't convert. I am getting still yet to take with it

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
From what I have read this compound Is a cynostane. And every one that has ran cyno has what I have for a pct and an ai. I don't have an ai but cyno doesn't convert. I am getting still yet to take with it

Yeah... superdrol doesn't convert either yet I've seen guys with the worst case of rebound b!tch tits after a cycle.

Do your homework. This stuff is nothing to go into blind with.

Just because it doesn't aromatize doesn't mean dick. What about the huge estrogen flood after the cycle stops??? These are active steroidal compounds!! Not "prohormones". Stop ****ing around and get serious. These compounds are accompanied with SERIOUS health risks! Maybe it'll finally hit you when you experience your testicles shrivel to raisins? And you panic because "holy ****! Anabolic minds was right! I do need a serm!"

And why are you worrying about an AI? It won't do you any good until at least week 3 of PCT. At least not with the compounds mentioned.

Somehow I feel like you're going to do what you want to do no matter how many informed and helpful forumites come to your aid. So with that, good luck with your gyno goals of 2012.

/rant

tcox807

Awards
Lmao. I'm not disagreeing with you. Cool your jets. I know it not something to **** with I was just informed wrong and got here to get it right that's all. I appreciate your help man don't take it as I don't.

uvawahoowa

Awards

Wow you are a friggin idiot dude

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
op is a liar. in his stupid ass thread over in supplements, hes been attempting to log it and is on day 5. stop lying like a little kid

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Wow no ahit. Have you done this?
Yeah man... i was talking to a person that did eating contests... lol... thats how he stretched it out... drink no water while eating and fill yourself out... then chug your water... you will wanna puke...

tcox807

Awards
Well thunder I am not lying on anything. I have been looking at the odds and weighting them out.