Eating so much wow

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Not only should you have not taken that as your first PH, you don't even know how to run a cycle, or eat enough calories to grow.. you might get temporary gains, but they will all be lost if you don't know what you are doing. My advice is stop the cycle, and do your research. 2500 calories on a steroid cycle? Can't figure out how to eat more? Really?

Nutrition is key in bodybuilding, learn how to feed yourself first, not trying to be a d*ck just trying to help. Good luck.
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-

2. Ur taking compounds that u dnt even.know what they r...look up methylated compounds...idk y u ask for advice on these threads u obviously dnt listen to what anyone says..these are really harsh steroids on ur liver...look it up. U dnt even have a proper pct lined up...i wonder y the fda bans all this stuff
    •   

3. Good way of getting your belly bigger to get more cals in.... after eating your meal... chug 32 oz of water... that will fill you up real quick and stretch out your stumach... and remember protein first

4. Primartialperformance
    I typed in the compound and it is calling g the compound monsterdrol xt
    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

5. Well your hugely mistaken bro. Should of read more. Nolva clomid.... Look it up man
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    Good way of getting your belly bigger to get more cals in.... after eating your meal... chug 32 oz of water... that will fill you up real quick and stretch out your stumach... and remember protein first
    Wow no ahit. Have you done this?

7. Oh **** my bad. I got that from that website opps trying to find info is really hard one this Cpound

8. Get and AI and PCT in check before you run cylce. Because you dont have either, stop the cycle.

9. From what I have read this compound Is a cynostane. And every one that has ran cyno has what I have for a pct and an ai. I don't have an ai but cyno doesn't convert. I am getting still yet to take with it

10. Quote Originally Posted by tcox807
    From what I have read this compound Is a cynostane. And every one that has ran cyno has what I have for a pct and an ai. I don't have an ai but cyno doesn't convert. I am getting still yet to take with it

Yeah... superdrol doesn't convert either yet I've seen guys with the worst case of rebound b!tch tits after a cycle.

Do your homework. This stuff is nothing to go into blind with.

Just because it doesn't aromatize doesn't mean dick. What about the huge estrogen flood after the cycle stops??? These are active steroidal compounds!! Not "prohormones". Stop ****ing around and get serious. These compounds are accompanied with SERIOUS health risks! Maybe it'll finally hit you when you experience your testicles shrivel to raisins? And you panic because "holy ****! Anabolic minds was right! I do need a serm!"

And why are you worrying about an AI? It won't do you any good until at least week 3 of PCT. At least not with the compounds mentioned.

Somehow I feel like you're going to do what you want to do no matter how many informed and helpful forumites come to your aid. So with that, good luck with your gyno goals of 2012.

/rant

11. Lmao. I'm not disagreeing with you. Cool your jets. I know it not something to **** with I was just informed wrong and got here to get it right that's all. I appreciate your help man don't take it as I don't.

12. Quote Originally Posted by tcox807
    From what I have read this compound Is a cynostane. And every one that has ran cyno has what I have for a pct and an ai. I don't have an ai but cyno doesn't convert. I am getting still yet to take with it

Wow you are a friggin idiot dude

13. op is a liar. in his stupid ass thread over in supplements, hes been attempting to log it and is on day 5. stop lying like a little kid

14. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod

Wow no ahit. Have you done this?
    Yeah man... i was talking to a person that did eating contests... lol... thats how he stretched it out... drink no water while eating and fill yourself out... then chug your water... you will wanna puke...

15. Well thunder I am not lying on anything. I have been looking at the odds and weighting them out.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. So much for high speed internet????
    By NO HYPE in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2006, 05:56 PM
  2. Let her loose, I feel so much better
    By BIGPHILL1984 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-18-2005, 01:26 AM
  3. Those Detour Bars you Love So Much