take a look please

kswiss

kswiss

Awards
ok with some help from some of the guys on here I came up with this diet. My macros at 40/40/20, so 360/360/80 at 3600 cal i tried to stay as close as i could i ended up with 321/356/75. I include alot of chicken because thats what i can afford, when i get to adding lean beef into it it throws all my numbers off. Criticize if you would.

CaloriesCarbsProteinFatSatUnsat
10:30am4 whole fried eggs28042420128
2 egg whites3208000
1 large banana121311000
8 oz skim milk90138000
1 piece whole grain toast69113000
Total:592594420128
1pm8 oz. grilled chicken2200461.51.5
8 oz skim milk90138000
2/3 cup mixed veggies60122000
1/4 cup brown rice160354000
Total:53060601.51.5
3:30 pm2 scoops whey2406481.5.5
16 oz skim milk1802616000
1/4 cup oats1502752.52.5
2 tbs natural pb200671512.52.5
Totals:770657118.5153.5
6:00 PM1 can tuna in water100120000
8 oz grilled chicken220046000
3/4 cup whole grain penne pasta2104171.51.50
Totals:59053751.51.50
8:00 pm3/4 cup Whole grain penne pasta2104171.51.50
8 oz grilled chicken220046000
1 Tbs extra virgin olive oil1190013.511.52
Totals:609535515132
11 pm1 scoop whey120624.5.50
8 oz skim milk90138000
2 tbs natural pb200671512.52.5
Totals:410253915.5132.5
1:am1/2 cup ff cottage cheese80612000
Totals:80612000
TOTAL DAILY INTAKE35813213567560.514.5

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
You only missed your total cals by like 220.. that's hardly anything if you think about it.. diet looks good bro.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Very solid i like it, meticulous and thought out :)

kswiss

kswiss

Awards
good to hear, going to do this for a week and see if cal need adjusted. I started this today and im guessing its because im not use to eating this much or maybe this many times but i felt bloated and full all day, after my post work out shake at 330 all my meals after i had to force down except my additional shake. Any advise? I also think that im going to have to eventually get a little more creative with my meals cause they are very bland and tasteless any suggestions would help alot.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
good to hear, going to do this for a week and see if cal need adjusted. I started this today and im guessing its because im not use to eating this much or maybe this many times but i felt bloated and full all day, after my post work out shake at 330 all my meals after i had to force down except my additional shake. Any advise? I also think that im going to have to eventually get a little more creative with my meals cause they are very bland and tasteless any suggestions would help alot.
I add bbq sauce / seasoning to my chicken and ketchup to my turkey burgers etc.. gotta use some flavoring.. can't eat everything plain lol. I also would reccomend drinking your shake after you eat because all the liquid could be filling you up too much.. thankfully for me I don't have a problem with eating tons of calories :p I will hit 32-3400 clean and be pissed cuz I can't eat anymore lol. I also make my oats into oatmeal idk if you like oatmeal but yeah, then add some ground cinnamon in there, and if you need to add some fat you can throw in some pb and it melts into the oatmeal.. tastes really good.

Or for your eggs you can mix your eggs + protein powder to make protein pancakes, put your pb on the pancakes.. I don't eat the same meals every day, just make sure I hit the macros and change the meals up.. Maybe look up how to make layne norton cheesecake I love that sht for desert lol and its low fat low carb, mix some protein in there with it and you got a protein packed desert.

I also see your making pasta, white pasta or whole grain pasta are both slow digesting carbs so if you prefer one of the other don't single one out.. I use 0 calorie butter spray on my pasta can't tell the difference.. many tricks out there man once you start eating healthy day to day you will find new things and how to make your meals taste good.. When I first started I was choking down my plain chicken breast.. now I love all my meals and look forward to eating them.. hope this helps.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I add bbq sauce / seasoning to my chicken and ketchup to my turkey burgers etc.. gotta use some flavoring.. can't eat everything plain lol. I also would reccomend drinking your shake after you eat because all the liquid could be filling you up too much.. thankfully for me I don't have a problem with eating tons of calories :p I will hit 32-3400 clean and be pissed cuz I can't eat anymore lol. I also make my oats into oatmeal idk if you like oatmeal but yeah, then add some ground cinnamon in there, and if you need to add some fat you can throw in some pb and it melts into the oatmeal.. tastes really good.

Or for your eggs you can mix your eggs + protein powder to make protein pancakes, put your pb on the pancakes.. I don't eat the same meals every day, just make sure I hit the macros and change the meals up.. Maybe look up how to make layne norton cheesecake I love that sht for desert lol and its low fat low carb, mix some protein in there with it and you got a protein packed desert.

I also see your making pasta, white pasta or whole grain pasta are both slow digesting carbs so if you prefer one of the other don't single one out.. I use 0 calorie butter spray on my pasta can't tell the difference.. many tricks out there man once you start eating healthy day to day you will find new things and how to make your meals taste good.. When I first started I was choking down my plain chicken breast.. now I love all my meals and look forward to eating them.. hope this helps.
Really informative post Mason, thanks bud : )

- Valdez

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
kswiss

kswiss

Awards

def helps man, gona start now and try to figure out some different meals. Thanks bro

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
def helps man, gona start now and try to figure out some different meals. Thanks bro
Np man, always glad to help people out.. I got my layne norton cheesecake in the oven right now.. macros are gonna come up to 23p 9.5c 3f per slice.. mmmm :p can't wait to eat it tomorrow lol.

kswiss

kswiss

Awards
Np man, always glad to help people out.. I got my layne norton cheesecake in the oven right now.. macros are gonna come up to 23p 9.5c 3f per slice.. mmmm :p can't wait to eat it tomorrow lol.
haha def gonna have to make some