Bulking but i really hate and suck at cooking

coswold

Awards
I'm really getting tired of the same old meals and so bored of cooking every Sunday night. Any ideas of quick and easy meals?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
you only cook once a week? how do you bulk the other 6 days?

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
George foreman grill + rice cooker = my life saver. I make turkey burgers, lean hamburgers, grilled chicken breast, brown rice rice, pasta, oatmeal all of these things take like 10 minutes to cook with my george foreman grill. My rice cooker keeps rice warm all day long which is nice. You can make protein pancakes with oats or without, takes a few mins.. plenty of stuff out there man.. GL.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
George foreman grill + rice cooker = my life saver. I make turkey burgers, lean hamburgers, grilled chicken breast, brown rice rice, pasta, oatmeal all of these things take like 10 minutes to cook with my george foreman grill. My rice cooker keeps rice warm all day long which is nice. You can make protein pancakes with oats or without, takes a few mins.. plenty of stuff out there man.. GL.
This^

There's so many appliances out there you can get and use, fairly cheap as well. Most people suck at cooking lol appliance companies know this.

I freaking love my George Foreman

mls51112

mls51112

Awards
oven meals are pretty easy, plus keeps your place warm in the cold weather (haha).. I've got a fool proof turkey meatloaf recipe that is AWESOME for leftovers :] easy to make and delicious!

I'll PM it to you!