Bulking but i really hate and suck at cooking
- 10-10-2012, 11:26 PM
- 10-11-2012, 12:57 AM
10-11-2012, 04:08 AM
George foreman grill + rice cooker = my life saver. I make turkey burgers, lean hamburgers, grilled chicken breast, brown rice rice, pasta, oatmeal all of these things take like 10 minutes to cook with my george foreman grill. My rice cooker keeps rice warm all day long which is nice. You can make protein pancakes with oats or without, takes a few mins.. plenty of stuff out there man.. GL.
“Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-
10-15-2012, 07:33 PM
10-16-2012, 03:09 AM
10-16-2012, 03:14 AM
oven meals are pretty easy, plus keeps your place warm in the cold weather (haha).. I've got a fool proof turkey meatloaf recipe that is AWESOME for leftovers :] easy to make and delicious!
I'll PM it to you!
~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
- using mobile version, can't rep -
Similar Forum Threads
- By avalenzi in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-14-2010, 11:18 AM
- By tattoopierced1 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2005, 11:58 AM
- By TheMyth in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2005, 01:14 PM
- By tommy91z in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 06-10-2004, 01:23 AM
- By Jarconis in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-02-2004, 12:08 AM