Bulking for the First Time

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
Okay, I'm new to this whole bulking thing and gaining mass. I used to be a fat **** a few years back so i don't like gaining too much fat but right now I'm too damn skinny. Could someone help me construct a diet maybe or just throw in advice. None of that ****ty ******* advice either. I am 6'1, 17 years old, and 180 lbs

uvawahoowa

Awards
Okay, I'm new to this whole bulking thing and gaining mass. I used to be a fat **** a few years back so i don't like gaining too much fat but right now I'm too damn skinny. Could someone help me construct a diet maybe or just throw in advice. None of that ****ty ******* advice either. I am 6'1, 17 years old, and 180 lbs
Eat clean and lift heavy bro.500-750 cals over maintenance.1-1.5g/lb bw protein ~.5g fat and the rest carbs. Don't make it more complicated than it is.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
500 cals over maintenance is plenty if you are trying to keep the fat gain to a minimum.

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
Well thank you for the advice. I need some mass. I'm tired of looking tiny when I'm actually strong as hell. Pisses me off.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Well thank you for the advice. I need some mass. I'm tired of looking tiny when I'm actually strong as hell. Pisses me off.
I am right there with you bro, I know what I am doing and its still hard for me to put on size, just gotta stick with it.

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
that right there should be an indication that your a weight lifter. you should train higher volume and train the muscle, not the poundage.

my 2c cause i know EXACTLY what thats all about. Being strong and yet skinny as fawk at the same time. Im bulking from 170 to 200 right now and not lifting heavy at all.

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
Yep, I am a skinny ****er than can bench around 250 four times. Lmao. And squat about 400

wrathchild281

Awards
500 cals over maintenance is plenty if you are trying to keep the fat gain to a minimum.
Hes right. Your stomach is like a muscle, it grows. If you force to much food in besides the fat gains it also is difficult to keep down.