Vacation to disney... Continue bulking?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.52%

Vacation to disney... Continue bulking?

Hey guys. Im going on a vacation to disney in about two weeks. For the past 2-3 months ive been bulking. Ive gained some good muscle and also some fat, its inevitable. Im fortunate enough to be able to bulk fairly dirty and not have too much of a problem. However. While on vacation (7 days long) i will not be training any whatsoever. No running no lifting. Nothing short of light albeit long walks. So. Should i continue to eat like mad to preserve mass? OR should i attpt to drop calories below maintenance and attempt to lose a pound or two while ther? I just dont want to gain only fat, but also dont wanna lose muscle since i wont be lifting. Thanks guys.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Enjoy they Mega Turkey legs at their parks, indulge in their delicious hot dogs...and please go to magic kingdom, in front of the Splash Mountain, there's a Burger Restaurant...kinda Rustic style, indulge in their 1lb and 2lb burgers <3!! My favorites to have every year I go haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Why continue bulking if you not lifting? It's not like you will continue to grow muscle; you will literally just get fatter. But then again 7 days isn't a long time and you could just consider it a break from the gym, like a deload without any load haha.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Why continue bulking if you not lifting? It's not like you will continue to grow muscle; you will literally just get fatter. But then again 7 days isn't a long time and you could just consider it a break from the gym, like a deload without any load haha.
    He would not necessarily get just fat, it could be a deload for his CNS given that he has had proper training...and that he already needs one...if not...well let the man enjoy anyway, it's Disney for christ sake, you can't say no to Mickey Mouse Shaped Pancakes and Giant Turkey Legs!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    He would not necessarily get just fat, it could be a deload for his CNS given that he has had proper training...and that he already needs one...if not...well let the man enjoy anyway, it's Disney for christ sake, you can't say no to Mickey Mouse Shaped Pancakes and Giant Turkey Legs!
    But that wasn't his question. I didn't say not to 'enjoy' now did I? I read his question and answered it accordingly. He asked whether or not it would be more beneficial to eat in excess or in deficit, not whether or not he should enjoy his trip.
  6. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Enjoy they Mega Turkey legs at their parks, indulge in their delicious hot dogs...and please go to magic kingdom, in front of the Splash Mountain, there's a Burger Restaurant...kinda Rustic style, indulge in their 1lb and 2lb burgers <3!! My favorites to have every year I go haha.
    ^^^^This ...if you are going to Disney you are gonna be eating alot

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Absolutely! This is my, 32nd trip if im counting correct (i know. Insane. My parents have been taking us since i was 2) and i love it. Figured i would get bashed for that but glad someone else does too! Thanks for advice. Repped.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.52%

[QUOTE=Jiigzz;3617293]Why continue bulking if you not lifting? It's not like you will continue to grow muscle; you will literally just get fatter. But then again 7 days isn't a long time and you could just consider it a break from the gym, like a deload without any load haha.[/QUOTt
    true, however i didnt intend or mean to imply i would build muscle. i just meant utilize a bulk diet since i wont be lifting, to preserve mass as much as possible, not gain. i totz know i wont build mass, but ill die before i lose it lol
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%

Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    Absolutely! This is my, 32nd trip if im counting correct (i know. Insane. My parents have been taking us since i was 2) and i love it. Figured i would get bashed for that but glad someone else does too! Thanks for advice. Repped.
    Haha wow I gotta catch up, I only have 14 disney world trips and 2 disney cruises! Enjoy my friend , my parents also take me there as much as they can!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.2%

I would suggest have a good time, eat as lean as you can and don't overstress.

You'll get back on track when you are home
    Want to handstand like bruce lee?

----------> lostartofhandbalancing.com <---------------
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.5%

Quote Originally Posted by loganchristop
    I would suggest have a good time, eat as lean as you can and don't overstress.

You'll get back on track when you are home
    Huge Disney fan, only been 4 times parents were not fans, only have gone with the wife). Since you are there just enjoy. eat and have a blast. Thats what it's there for.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.2%

Will be going in a few months for my first time! All my gf keeps talking about is the food so I plan to eat my ****ing face off, should be a blast.

My answer to your question, keep cals high and eat as clean as possible. I mean it's not like your going to become a fat ass in seven days

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 05:47 PM
  2. Don't want to cut or bulk, idea-need some advice
    By LetFireFall in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 10:09 AM
  3. Who would like to see more bulk items capped?
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 01:01 PM
  4. Is it time to cut or bulk?
    By jhferry in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-07-2005, 02:31 PM
  5. Who forgot to list the bulk prices? I did
    By wheystation in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 10:02 AM