Need Help with Bulk

  1. Need Help with Bulk


    Im 5'10 and weigh 168lbs and I want to get into the 175lb range. Any suggestions on how to do a lean bulk that will get me into that range? Is it even possible to bulk without adding a little bit of fat?


    I currently am eating at maintenance with roughly 3,000-3,200 calories with a 25 :35 :40 Calorie Ratio. Any advice is greatly appreciated.


  2. fat is not necessarily a bad thing as long as it's not trans or saturated. efa's are the fats you want so eat more nuts, eat the egg yolk...look up the foods.

    up your carbs to be higher than protein.

    try eating 5 meals a day to keep your metabolism going since you want to lean bulk.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA View Post
    fat is not necessarily a bad thing as long as it's not trans or saturated. efa's are the fats you want so eat more nuts, eat the egg yolk...look up the foods.

    up your carbs to be higher than protein.

    try eating 5 meals a day to keep your metabolism going since you want to lean bulk.
    Thanks man. Any estimate on how many calories I should try to eat?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by StevoGB10
    Im 5'10 and weigh 168lbs and I want to get into the 175lb range. Any suggestions on how to do a lean bulk that will get me into that range? Is it even possible to bulk without adding a little bit of fat?

    I currently am eating at maintenance with roughly 3,000-3,200 calories with a 25 :35 :40 Calorie Ratio. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
    From using free dieting weight gain calculator your daily caloric intake for bulking would be around 3627.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Philshred View Post
    From using free dieting weight gain calculator your daily caloric intake for bulking would be around 3627.
    That sounds about right. Any ideas on foods high in calories to get me there. I feel 3,627 clean calories would be pretty challenging

  6. Peanut butter, olive oil and cheese are my go too's.

  7. If you respond well to dairy, some people get some bloating involved. I would suggest fat from chicken, beef, olive oil, almonds, fish, peanuts, and avocado.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need help with Bulk PH cycle
    By nibbs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 11:20 PM
  2. Need Help with Bulk Divanex 50gr
    By Yellow in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 10:18 PM
  3. need help with bcaa powder (nutraplanet bulk)
    By pinchharmonic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 07:36 AM
  4. Need help with my bulking/cutting cycles please!
    By disciple76 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 11:23 AM
  5. Need help with upcoming clean bulk stack
    By Quil in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 11:51 PM
Log in
Log in