DC Training for Bulk / Natural Gains.

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    akoli's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    249

    I am all natural an have never taken anything. I did doggcrapp twice this year and in two months I haven't made such amazing gains since when I first started. It was my first time being consistent with deadlifts and I did amazing with it. I went from 190 to 200 in two months and I looked like I was 225. I am also an ectamorph so I can vouch for the naturally skinny guys. My dead lift went from 225-8 reps to 365 for 6-7 reps. My bench from 195-8 to 255-6 and all other lifts went up like crazy. I have never looked so big and have never been so strong. But let me say this and don't take it likely, you have to eat like a mad man and need a consistent spotter if you want to do well with this program. Message me for more details if you like, hope this helps

  2. Registered User
    masonmarin18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    62292

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Here is a video of his shoulder routine. The rows are midway thru. I crack up everytime I listen to this guy talk.

    http://www.simplyshredded.com/pumped...thickness.html
    Jesus this guy is a focking beast, I wonder if you could implement some light rotator cuff work into DC.. What he said about it makes alot of sense, and the dudes shoulders are insane.
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-
  3. Registered User
    masonmarin18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    62292

    Quote Originally Posted by akoli View Post
    I am all natural an have never taken anything. I did doggcrapp twice this year and in two months I haven't made such amazing gains since when I first started. It was my first time being consistent with deadlifts and I did amazing with it. I went from 190 to 200 in two months and I looked like I was 225. I am also an ectamorph so I can vouch for the naturally skinny guys. My dead lift went from 225-8 reps to 365 for 6-7 reps. My bench from 195-8 to 255-6 and all other lifts went up like crazy. I have never looked so big and have never been so strong. But let me say this and don't take it likely, you have to eat like a mad man and need a consistent spotter if you want to do well with this program. Message me for more details if you like, hope this helps
    Yeah this seems to be the general consensus, I am going to kill this sht I promise, this is why I started all my research way ahead of changing routines. Thanks for your input!

    How was your fat gain with DC approach verse a different approach? Did you implement the treadmill walking on your off days?
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    IL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,590
    Rep Power
    83740

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    You can rest pause these, just make the rep range very high like 20 reps for the first set to failure.
    I liked 12-6-3 range with slowwww negatives
    shoulders have responded well
  5. Registered User
    akoli's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    249

    I never did much cardio, just here and there. I really don't need it, losing weight and keeping my six pack was never a problem for me, my fat gain was minimal at best
  6. Registered User
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    IL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,590
    Rep Power
    83740

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Here is a video of his shoulder routine. The rows are midway thru. I crack up everytime I listen to this guy talk.

    http://www.simplyshredded.com/pumped...thickness.html
    hahha he has an interesting way of speaking
  7. Registered User
    Torobestia's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    3,199
    Rep Power
    141049

    Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18 View Post
    Jesus this guy is a focking beast, I wonder if you could implement some light rotator cuff work into DC.. What he said about it makes alot of sense, and the dudes shoulders are insane.
    You can do that. You could either do it at the beginning or end of a workout, or you could go ahead and do it on off days.
    Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html
  8. Registered User
    masonmarin18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    62292

    Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    You can do that. You could either do it at the beginning or end of a workout, or you could go ahead and do it on off days.
    Yeah like maybe right before the shoulder stretches?
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-
  9. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Rep Power
    4651711

    I always warm up my shoulders with rotator work before lifting.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DC Training For Beginners
    By metroba in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 07:32 PM
  2. best supps for reducing fat gains while bulking
    By acecombact1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 05:02 PM
  3. Replies: 340
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 10:23 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-25-2006, 07:17 PM
  5. T-Mag's Training For Gaining
    By YellowJacket in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-30-2003, 12:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in