Gaining muscle weight
- 09-04-2012, 02:00 AM
- 09-08-2012, 09:58 PM
45lbs is crazy! whats you stats like bf, past workouts, supps, cal intake?http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
09-17-2012, 08:29 PM
From a realistic standpoint. Unless u want about, half to 1/3 of it to be fat, it CANT happen without steroids or prohormones. Both of which will flag you on tests for fights (im assuming youre being drug tested). Just simply cant happen. Maybe if you were like a 130 lb noob that couldnt lift his own arm, but thats not the case.Originally Posted by cabes92
09-18-2012, 05:35 AM
45 lbs and you are also a fighter.
With the conditioning work that you need and the fact that you must likely need to stay off test, it isn't possible to only put only muscle.
If you are ok with gaining some fat...but I guess that you're not
Want to handstand like bruce lee?
----------> lostartofhandbalancing.com <---------------
Similar Forum Threads
- By stretch in forum BulkingReplies: 87Last Post: 05-03-2009, 07:49 PM
- By fooze in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 01-03-2009, 06:51 PM
- By kenwood91 in forum BulkingReplies: 19Last Post: 04-18-2008, 04:59 PM
- By aintfrreshazi in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 01-10-2008, 10:22 AM
- By aintfrreshazi in forum BulkingReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2007, 08:21 PM