- 08-18-2012, 05:05 PM
i im new to the forum and would like some help im about 6ft and weigh around 10.5 to 11 stone so im quiet skinny i went gym for around 8 monthes 3 times a week i was trying to eat properly but i wasnt consistant after that 8 monthes i was cut up but i wanted to get bigger i.e bulk i always beleaved that with my build i could never get bulk n get big im not to good on calories n k cals etc so could some one just do a basic meal plan and exercise plan if u have the time and some suggeations on protein shake to buy any help would be much appreciated thanks scott
- 08-18-2012, 06:01 PM
- 08-18-2012, 06:07 PM
Originally Posted by jadakiss2009
08-19-2012, 06:25 PM
I just wanted somthing for my size heres a pic i just want mass and a good chest exercise as when i used to work my chest it would never grow it got a bit riped but no real size any help appreciated
08-19-2012, 06:48 PM
Squats deadlifts rows cleans overhead press and bench combined with a solid diet.Originally Posted by jadakiss2009
Did you go through past threads in this section?
08-19-2012, 07:24 PM
Yeah ive read a few i got a program worked out ill post it up i gta get my diet sorted howd you think that will do me ?
08-19-2012, 07:45 PM
08-20-2012, 05:33 AM
08-21-2012, 11:44 PM
if you have the form down for all those lifts then good for it....
and eat 500 calories over maintenance
Similar Forum Threads
- By sportf190 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2008, 12:43 PM
- By bubbaw in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 03-15-2008, 10:53 PM
- By warren in forum BulkingReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2008, 10:12 PM
- By rocksolid84 in forum BulkingReplies: 7Last Post: 05-15-2007, 12:33 AM
- By punta in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 07-02-2005, 10:19 PM