LOW CARB BULKING THREAD

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by vassille

I've been looking into some digestive enzyme, did you take any?
    I def agree that you have to keep your body in a balance in order to feel 100%. The more I've researched I realized that the digestive system is extremely important and the cause of many of my issues.
    Same here been doing trial and error for sometimes. THe more I research the more ppl I run into with similar problems it seems.
    I take renewlife 50 billion culture flora before bed 2hr empty. Apple cider vinegar (I take pills now, unrefined) before every meal will help the good cultures survive and grow in time. Also does a ton more good, including absorption.

It's amazing how many people are doing what we are doing with fantastic results!

iPhone AM.com app
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by Medical420 View Post
    I take renewlife 50 billion culture flora before bed 2hr empty. Apple cider vinegar (I take pills now, unrefined) before every meal will help the good cultures survive and grow in time. Also does a ton more good, including absorption.

It's amazing how many people are doing what we are doing with fantastic results!

iPhone AM.com app
    Cool thanks for the info!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Yeah, its sort of one of those things that has kind of been hammered into my way of thinking since I started university and often I cringe at the idea of low carb diets, but after your response im willing to give it a try for 3-6months and if it works for me, ill continue it.

Ill keep you updated on how it goes over the next few months
    I have been in your shoes, it takes a while to get your head around eating fat. it's not even that, just eat normal full fat foods first. You will be suprised at the results and it;s not what the common mentality dictates that fat makes you fat!
    Since you have been eating so many carbs transition slowly from carbs to fat so your body gets use to it.
    Funny story, now when i go to the store I actually look for fatier organic beef, organic chicken, heavy cream and dont even look at lean chicken breast anymore..lol

4. One thing I cannot stress enough on low carb is supplementing with electrolytes! Man as soon as I did I was less flat and achieved awesome pumps

5. http://oldschooltrainer.com/vince-gi...r-muscle-gain/

Here's vince girondas book about bulking with low carbs, for you peps who like to read
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulking on Low-Carb...2days/week re-feeds
    By Distilled Water in forum Bulking
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 05:07 PM
  2. Low-carb while bulking?
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum Bulking
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 04:55 PM
  3. Has anybody tried bulking low carb style?
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Bulking
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-04-2007, 06:33 PM
  4. Ideas for Optimizing Low Carb Diet for Bulking
    By Nitrox in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-27-2005, 01:14 AM
  5. low carbs and bulking clean
    By orvise in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-11-2004, 04:33 PM