appetite stimulation

RoadMapFire

RoadMapFire

Awards
For months I've been trying to bulk up and even touched a small cycle to help. However, it's difficult to eat enough calories to gain weight with my metabolism. I've done the weight gainers and added Mac nut oil, periactin (1st gen antihistamine), forms of THC and even dirty bulked with fast food. Does anyone have any tips to help increase my appetite to get those calories in?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For months I've been trying to bulk up and even touched a small cycle to help. However, it's difficult to eat enough calories to gain weight with my metabolism. I've done the weight gainers and added Mac nut oil, periactin (1st gen antihistamine), forms of THC and even dirty bulked with fast food. Does anyone have any tips to help increase my appetite to get those calories in?
Digestive enzymes, probiotics and something that stimulates ghrelin. Mk 677 (sarm) or peptides..

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
Agmatine helps increase appetite in a lot of people,
I would also recommend more calorie dense foods whole milk,snack on almonds, almond butter, macadamia nuts, whole eggs, fattier cuts of meat.
I'm sure others will jump in with some great suggestions,
Good luck and welcome to the board.
Peace

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards
nsaids when i took naproxen for my knee I felt hungry ALL the time, even after just eating

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Take vitamin super B complex, for me that made me hungrier throughout the day, I've also heard Agmatine will help stimate appetite.
And eat lots of fried foods. French fries, mozzarella sticks, chinese, you name it. Eat EVERYTHING in sight! Think like a great white shark, or a pig, don't think about how your tummy feels at the moment, you have to FORCE yourself 5-6 meals a day!! if you wanna get Big you have to eat BIG

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anabeta+recompadrol has turned me into a black hole in 4 days

How did you like the periactin? Did you notice the crazy weight gain everyone on BMF Salvation reported? Guessing hunger didn't go up. Any lethargy issues on it?

RoadMapFire

RoadMapFire

Awards
Anabeta+recompadrol has turned me into a black hole in 4 days

How did you like the periactin? Did you notice the crazy weight gain everyone on BMF Salvation reported? Guessing hunger didn't go up. Any lethargy issues on it?
It works well if taken every few days. If you take one to two every day the effects aren't as noticeable. Major lethargy while taking it however it was kinda nice in ways. Eased my stress and anxiety with work and things.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
You're just going to have to man up and eat/drink more. You should develop a tolerance to each new level you reach and be able to pass that tolerance again and again. The caloric dense food is a great option. Peanut butter is great to me and I could down a whole tub before it even had the chance to fill me up if I felt like it.

Doss

Doss

Awards
  • Established
You've got to look at eating like going to the gym. You can't just stop because it's not enjoyable - gotta pack it in!

Eating denser foods is a good recommendation, but for me the best thing I've come across is early morning cardio. Even as little as 15-20 minutes really gets your body warmed up and I feel like it ques your appetite for the rest of the day.

Good luck! Eat big to get big ;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AnaBeta has me hungry as a bear. I haven't even rinsed off the plates and I'm looking for more food. This is the original product not the new one. Also, food is the most work in the whole equation and requires the most effort.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
The Prime/Compound 20 made me incredibly hungry. About how many calories are you getting in now?

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards
Just realized noone mentioned anythig about the number of meals and frequency of eating. From my experience if you eat two or three huge meals a day it tells your body to store more not knowing when it will get more food,in contrast, eating 6 smaller meals speeds up metabolism and tells ur body we dont need to store so much since wer getting food before we need it. Also try to eat a big meal before bed and try drinkin a shake after every meal to push in those extra calories. Quit worrying about a six pack it will be there waiting for u when u cut up. Try 3 and 6 meals for like two weeks each and u will see a difference this is coming from someone who put on 40 lbs leanish in 6 months drug free. Now go eat! And also start taking mono if u havent been gl

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just realized noone mentioned anythig about the number of meals and frequency of eating. From my experience if you eat two or three huge meals a day it tells your body to store more not knowing when it will get more food,in contrast, eating 6 smaller meals speeds up metabolism and tells ur body we dont need to store so much since wer getting food before we need it. Also try to eat a big meal before bed and try drinkin a shake after every meal to push in those extra calories. Quit worrying about a six pack it will be there waiting for u when u cut up. Try 3 and 6 meals for like two weeks each and u will see a difference this is coming from someone who put on 40 lbs leanish in 6 months drug free. Now go eat! And also start taking mono if u havent been gl
Lol at the 6 meal frequency. Look up inyermittent fasting and lean gains. Then rethink your advice.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Meal frequency is irrelevant, total macros are what matter.