appetite stimulation

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

For months I've been trying to bulk up and even touched a small cycle to help. However, it's difficult to eat enough calories to gain weight with my metabolism. I've done the weight gainers and added Mac nut oil, periactin (1st gen antihistamine), forms of THC and even dirty bulked with fast food. Does anyone have any tips to help increase my appetite to get those calories in?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadMapFire
    For months I've been trying to bulk up and even touched a small cycle to help. However, it's difficult to eat enough calories to gain weight with my metabolism. I've done the weight gainers and added Mac nut oil, periactin (1st gen antihistamine), forms of THC and even dirty bulked with fast food. Does anyone have any tips to help increase my appetite to get those calories in?
    Digestive enzymes, probiotics and something that stimulates ghrelin. Mk 677 (sarm) or peptides..
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

Agmatine helps increase appetite in a lot of people,
    I would also recommend more calorie dense foods whole milk,snack on almonds, almond butter, macadamia nuts, whole eggs, fattier cuts of meat.
    I'm sure others will jump in with some great suggestions,
    Good luck and welcome to the board.
    Peace
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.

^^^^x2!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

nsaids when i took naproxen for my knee I felt hungry ALL the time, even after just eating
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

Take vitamin super B complex, for me that made me hungrier throughout the day, I've also heard Agmatine will help stimate appetite.
    And eat lots of fried foods. French fries, mozzarella sticks, chinese, you name it. Eat EVERYTHING in sight! Think like a great white shark, or a pig, don't think about how your tummy feels at the moment, you have to FORCE yourself 5-6 meals a day!! if you wanna get Big you have to eat BIG
  7. Registered User

Anabeta+recompadrol has turned me into a black hole in 4 days

How did you like the periactin? Did you notice the crazy weight gain everyone on BMF Salvation reported? Guessing hunger didn't go up. Any lethargy issues on it?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes
    Anabeta+recompadrol has turned me into a black hole in 4 days

How did you like the periactin? Did you notice the crazy weight gain everyone on BMF Salvation reported? Guessing hunger didn't go up. Any lethargy issues on it?
    It works well if taken every few days. If you take one to two every day the effects aren't as noticeable. Major lethargy while taking it however it was kinda nice in ways. Eased my stress and anxiety with work and things.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

You're just going to have to man up and eat/drink more. You should develop a tolerance to each new level you reach and be able to pass that tolerance again and again. The caloric dense food is a great option. Peanut butter is great to me and I could down a whole tub before it even had the chance to fill me up if I felt like it.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

You've got to look at eating like going to the gym. You can't just stop because it's not enjoyable - gotta pack it in!

Eating denser foods is a good recommendation, but for me the best thing I've come across is early morning cardio. Even as little as 15-20 minutes really gets your body warmed up and I feel like it ques your appetite for the rest of the day.

Good luck! Eat big to get big
    Go hard. Go heavy. Never stop.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

AnaBeta has me hungry as a bear. I haven't even rinsed off the plates and I'm looking for more food. This is the original product not the new one. Also, food is the most work in the whole equation and requires the most effort.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  12. Registered User

The Prime/Compound 20 made me incredibly hungry. About how many calories are you getting in now?
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Just realized noone mentioned anythig about the number of meals and frequency of eating. From my experience if you eat two or three huge meals a day it tells your body to store more not knowing when it will get more food,in contrast, eating 6 smaller meals speeds up metabolism and tells ur body we dont need to store so much since wer getting food before we need it. Also try to eat a big meal before bed and try drinkin a shake after every meal to push in those extra calories. Quit worrying about a six pack it will be there waiting for u when u cut up. Try 3 and 6 meals for like two weeks each and u will see a difference this is coming from someone who put on 40 lbs leanish in 6 months drug free. Now go eat! And also start taking mono if u havent been gl
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Imskyhigh87
    Just realized noone mentioned anythig about the number of meals and frequency of eating. From my experience if you eat two or three huge meals a day it tells your body to store more not knowing when it will get more food,in contrast, eating 6 smaller meals speeds up metabolism and tells ur body we dont need to store so much since wer getting food before we need it. Also try to eat a big meal before bed and try drinkin a shake after every meal to push in those extra calories. Quit worrying about a six pack it will be there waiting for u when u cut up. Try 3 and 6 meals for like two weeks each and u will see a difference this is coming from someone who put on 40 lbs leanish in 6 months drug free. Now go eat! And also start taking mono if u havent been gl
    Lol at the 6 meal frequency. Look up inyermittent fasting and lean gains. Then rethink your advice.
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Imskyhigh87
    Meal frequency is irrelevant, total macros are what matter.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Appetite Stimulators
    By smillie966 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 04:39 PM
  2. Recommended Appetite Stimulant?
    By JJC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-18-2007, 09:34 AM
  3. new appetite stimulator-cl
    By thebigt in forum Nutraplanet