Need help woth food opitions

littleman6

littleman6

Awards
Hello my name is Dan I'm 21 about 5'11 154lbs
I want to start putting on mass and getting more muscle could you guys possible help me out on what to buy at the store I'm going shopping today and want to get a lot of stuff and things that will help me a lot o gain some mass and muscle and if any has a protein that would be good to take throw me some ideas please and thank you

67nova

Awards
I myself would go for 2%milk,natural peanut butter(or almond)eggs,salmon,oats,sweet potatoes,veggies(greener the better)brown rice,olive oil,steak(sirlon,london broil)avocados and go from there(everything i eat to maintain)

The most important part is finding "your"calories that you need to bulk without going overboard.

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
Cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, fatty fish (salmon, ahi).
Peace

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Tuna, Olive oil, steak, almonds, eggs, oats, brown rice, sweet potato, vegetables, fruits, greek yogurt, salmon, fish oil, chicken,

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I myself would go for 2%milk,natural peanut butter(or almond)eggs,salmon,oats,sweet potatoes,veggies(greener the better)brown rice,olive oil,steak(sirlon,london broil)avocados and go from there(everything i eat to maintain)

The most important part is finding "your"calories that you need to bulk without going overboard.
^this...chicken is very good for you but if you're trying to add mass then calories is what your after and chicken just doesnt have much in that department.

I'm not saying you shouldn't eat chicken by any means but so many people who are trying to gain weight just eat tons on chicken and you need more calories..beef of any form and fatty fish are what you're after.

I also ****ing love peanut butter lol few scoops of that chased with a nice tall glass of milk and boom you got like 600 calories

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
steak, pb, salmon, whole milk, potatoes, olive oil, almonds, avocado, nesquik...basically high caloric foods

dillianc

Awards
adams peanut butter specifically, mix that in with some oats and you have a new favorite meal ha ha.