need a little bulking advice

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    If its your opinion that's fine. I do agree it is quite a hazzle to eat a LARGE number of Clean kCalories the thing is, people sometimes take those words as:

"If I am bulking then I can eat all the sh1t food I want!" and then they will say: "Why am I gaining so much fat!??"

It is hard, but not impossible, I merely think you meant good, as to say he shouldn't stress over it and cheat once in a while to add kCals , but I just didn't want him to go right ahead and take it as: ":lets feast on McDonalds!" Just don't generalize, its true you can grow on BOTH (Dirty and clean) , its just the kCalorie game, as long as you are on a surplus you will grow.
    You are correct in you assumption about the cheat meals and I thank you for pointing out that it is not a free pass to eat ****, as i forget sometimes that my mind set is not the same as others. I was not generalizing though I was stating an opinion, and made no claims in science, and it was voiced as so. Had I made a claim in science and neglect to disclose that my post was purely opinion then I would say you are correct for calling me out generalizing but this was not the case. I do thank you though for making sure to clarify that there is no free and clear pass to eat **** while bulking.

2. Quote Originally Posted by NYiron View Post
    You are correct in you assumption about the cheat meals and I thank you for pointing out that it is not a free pass to eat ****, as i forget sometimes that my mind set is not the same as others. I was not generalizing though I was stating an opinion, and made no claims in science, and it was voiced as so. Had I made a claim in science and neglect to disclose that my post was purely opinion then I would say you are correct for calling me out generalizing but this was not the case. I do thank you though for making sure to clarify that there is no free and clear pass to eat **** while bulking.
    Its all about the mind set, no harm done, I didn't mean to offend you. My way of posting is a bit misunderstood at times too!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Its all about the mind set, no harm done, I didn't mean to offend you. My way of posting is a bit misunderstood at times too!
    No offense taken whatsoever, these boards just leave a lot open to interpretation. Its good to see another individual giving educated advice. Good talking to you, thanks again for clarifying my post to the OP.

4. Quote Originally Posted by NYiron View Post
    No offense taken whatsoever, these boards just leave a lot open to interpretation. Its good to see another individual giving educated advice. Good talking to you, thanks again for clarifying my post to the OP.
    My pleasure and thanks for taking the time to post back and not rage! Honestly, thanks for Helping OP too. That;s AM motto! Learn, Teach, Lead after all!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

5. Fully agree with both parties. Good info for the OP.

I ate 2 large pizzas a day trying to gain weight in college. It worked but I put fat on as well. Also it makes switching to a clean diet for summer that much mentally harder. Yoyo diets have health concerns as well.

In my best shape I ate balanced meals, mostly from whole/super foods. Lost weight but performed physically much better. That Lead to more intense training.
    •   

6. okay this was my first day adding pb and sweet potatos -
    i didnt feel bloated or anything else so i guess ill add some more kcals until i reach the 3300 and then watch what happens in 2or3 weeks!
    i have also omega3 caps at home, 1 capsule contains : fatty acids 500mg
    when and how many should i take ?

7. Quote Originally Posted by bomb View Post
    okay this was my first day adding pb and sweet potatos -
    i didnt feel bloated or anything else so i guess ill add some more kcals until i reach the 3300 and then watch what happens in 2or3 weeks!
    i have also omega3 caps at home, 1 capsule contains : fatty acids 500mg
    when and how many should i take ?
    Are you using anything to track these calories? I used an ap called lose it! There are many other good ones, web sites as well. It just makes life easier. It also helps when you have positive changes you can look at what your diet was during that time.

8. Quote Originally Posted by MM11

Are you using anything to track these calories? I used an ap called lose it! There are many other good ones, web sites as well. It just makes life easier. It also helps when you have positive changes you can look at what your diet was during that time.
    Diet apps are great to have. Im using caloriecounter, keeps you honest, and your more accurate calorie/macro wise.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

9. yeah i use a software called kaloma ( in german)
    so i know exactly how many kcals i eat per day - it also gives me information about prot/carbs and fat measured in gr or oz
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need a little help/advice
    By Billd82 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 09:47 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 01:20 PM
  3. Need a little advice
    By GotRam01 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 09:09 PM