need a little bulking advice
- 08-01-2012, 07:48 PM
- 08-01-2012, 07:50 PM
08-01-2012, 07:53 PM
08-01-2012, 08:01 PM
08-01-2012, 08:10 PM
Fully agree with both parties. Good info for the OP.
I ate 2 large pizzas a day trying to gain weight in college. It worked but I put fat on as well. Also it makes switching to a clean diet for summer that much mentally harder. Yoyo diets have health concerns as well.
In my best shape I ate balanced meals, mostly from whole/super foods. Lost weight but performed physically much better. That Lead to more intense training.
08-02-2012, 02:03 PM
okay this was my first day adding pb and sweet potatos -
i didnt feel bloated or anything else so i guess ill add some more kcals until i reach the 3300 and then watch what happens in 2or3 weeks!
i have also omega3 caps at home, 1 capsule contains : fatty acids 500mg
when and how many should i take ?
08-04-2012, 11:49 AM
08-04-2012, 12:01 PM
Diet apps are great to have. Im using caloriecounter, keeps you honest, and your more accurate calorie/macro wise.Originally Posted by MM11
08-05-2012, 09:59 AM
yeah i use a software called kaloma ( in german)
so i know exactly how many kcals i eat per day - it also gives me information about prot/carbs and fat measured in gr or oz
Similar Forum Threads
- By Billd82 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2009, 09:47 AM
- By fjet in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2008, 01:20 PM
- By GotRam01 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-04-2008, 09:09 PM
- By cokeholio in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-07-2008, 07:31 PM
- By 1bigman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-24-2004, 06:23 PM