Meal after college practice

arob92

Awards
I play college tennis and have morning workouts every morning at 6 am where we do a mixture of cardio and lifting and then have practice everyday from 3-5pm. During tennis practice especially I sweat a lot as we play indoors and i lose a lot of calories. I was wondering what would be the best kind of meals or protein shakes to have throughout the day or right after practice to at least maintain my weight?

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
I play college tennis and have morning workouts every morning at 6 am where we do a mixture of cardio and lifting and then have practice everyday from 3-5pm. During tennis practice especially I sweat a lot as we play indoors and i lose a lot of calories. I was wondering what would be the best kind of meals or protein shakes to have throughout the day or right after practice to at least maintain my weight?
you need to figure out what your mantience calorie is, there are alot if websites on the internet that can help you with that. I need 3800 to maintain my weight. You need to eat properly too! just chogging protein shakes will do little except give you expensive craps! Chicken breast, rice, fish, greek yoguart