Mass Gainer Questions...In need of Serious help!

  1. Registered User
    beast87's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    33
    Answers
    0

    Mass Gainer Questions...In need of Serious help!


    Hey y'all I'm just on the hunt for a new mass gainer. I just went through 2 buckets of bsns true mass and I only gained about 4 pounds give or take...and even then I can't be sure if those were true Gains or just bloat weight! Needless to say I wasn't too happy about the purchase and am now on the hunt for a new mass gainer! I'm lookin at either ONs pro complex gainer or Carnivore Mass. I'm open to any other suggestions though. My stats are 6'1, 200-205 and ~10-12% bf

  2. Registered User
    johnathan1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    83
    Answers
    0


    Try dynamatize's super mass gainer or true mass by optimum nutrition.640 calories per scoop and 1280 calories per serving with around 50g of protein..
  3. Registered User
    masonmarin18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    587
    Answers
    0


    Gains can't be rushed, if you are new to lifting you can only really put on 2-3 lbs of muscle a month, and that's a lot. Mass gainers are a waste of money IMO, unless you really don't have the time to eat your calories. If you are trying to gain weight and don't care about fat gain, simply eat more calories. If really care about your physique invest in a proper diet, and start counting your macros. Only way to really get results.. not buying a weight gainer or some other product and hoping some supplement makes you huge.

    However I do like the dymatize products as suggested above, just remember a mass gainer is simply just drinking calories instead of eating them.

    Hope this helps.
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    johnathan1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    83
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18
    Gains can't be rushed, if you are new to lifting you can only really put on 2-3 lbs of muscle a month, and that's a lot. Mass gainers are a waste of money IMO, unless you really don't have the time to eat your calories. If you are trying to gain weight and don't care about fat gain, simply eat more calories. If really care about your physique invest in a proper diet, and start counting your macros. Only way to really get results.. not buying a weight gainer or some other product and hoping some supplement makes you huge.

    However I do like the dymatize products as suggested above, just remember a mass gainer is simply just drinking calories instead of eating them.

    Hope this helps.
    This is of course and a MUST DO in order to have gains but mass gainers can actually come in quite handy for people who have problem gaining calories and have no time to consume enough calories.but still it's quite useless without proper diet and sufficient macronutrients.useful but unnecessary.
  5. Registered User
    masonmarin18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    587
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by johnathan1995 View Post
    This is of course and a MUST DO in order to have gains but mass gainers can actually come in quite handy for people who have problem gaining calories and have no time to consume enough calories.but still it's quite useless without proper diet and sufficient macronutrients.useful but unnecessary.

    I agree, was just simply saying a mass gainer isn't his magic answer. Especially because he wasn't too happy with his last purchase.
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-
  6. Banned
    JoeySon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    811
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by johnathan1995 View Post
    Try dynamatize's super mass gainer or true mass by optimum nutrition.640 calories per scoop and 1280 calories per serving with around 50g of protein..
    A scoop of dymataize's mass gainer plus a scoop or two of whey..that's my postworkout shake right thurr

    About 125 grams of carbs and 50-60 grams of protein..good value too. A 6# box is only like $20 and that's 16 scoops.

    Also a big fan of universals real gains if you're watching the carbs a little
  7. Registered User
    burnstacp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    150
    Answers
    0


    I'm not really sure why you're unhappy with your purchase? How much are you expecting to gain from 3-4 weeks worth of weight gainer? Four pounds is not bad, and if the four pounds is fat then you either need to lift harder and maintain calories or reduce your intake some.
  8. Registered User
    Lacrossedude6's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    330
    Answers
    0


    You dont need any supps, all you need to do is eat
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Guy in Need of some help please!!
    By BB Ambitious in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 05:45 PM
  2. In need of serious pec help
    By 1517 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 03:04 PM
  3. in need of some help
    By n2gb in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 12:02 AM
  4. In need of serous help
    By big-j in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 02:58 PM
  5. In need of some help bros!
    By Blatalian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-14-2004, 03:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in