Mass Gainer Questions...In need of Serious help!

beast87

Awards
Hey y'all I'm just on the hunt for a new mass gainer. I just went through 2 buckets of bsns true mass and I only gained about 4 pounds give or take...and even then I can't be sure if those were true Gains or just bloat weight! Needless to say I wasn't too happy about the purchase and am now on the hunt for a new mass gainer! I'm lookin at either ONs pro complex gainer or Carnivore Mass. I'm open to any other suggestions though. My stats are 6'1, 200-205 and ~10-12% bf

johnathan1995

johnathan1995

Awards
Try dynamatize's super mass gainer or true mass by optimum nutrition.640 calories per scoop and 1280 calories per serving with around 50g of protein.:).

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Gains can't be rushed, if you are new to lifting you can only really put on 2-3 lbs of muscle a month, and that's a lot. Mass gainers are a waste of money IMO, unless you really don't have the time to eat your calories. If you are trying to gain weight and don't care about fat gain, simply eat more calories. If really care about your physique invest in a proper diet, and start counting your macros. Only way to really get results.. not buying a weight gainer or some other product and hoping some supplement makes you huge.

However I do like the dymatize products as suggested above, just remember a mass gainer is simply just drinking calories instead of eating them.

Hope this helps.

johnathan1995

johnathan1995

Awards
Gains can't be rushed, if you are new to lifting you can only really put on 2-3 lbs of muscle a month, and that's a lot. Mass gainers are a waste of money IMO, unless you really don't have the time to eat your calories. If you are trying to gain weight and don't care about fat gain, simply eat more calories. If really care about your physique invest in a proper diet, and start counting your macros. Only way to really get results.. not buying a weight gainer or some other product and hoping some supplement makes you huge.

However I do like the dymatize products as suggested above, just remember a mass gainer is simply just drinking calories instead of eating them.

Hope this helps.
This is of course and a MUST DO in order to have gains but mass gainers can actually come in quite handy for people who have problem gaining calories and have no time to consume enough calories.but still it's quite useless without proper diet and sufficient macronutrients.:)useful but unnecessary.:)

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
This is of course and a MUST DO in order to have gains but mass gainers can actually come in quite handy for people who have problem gaining calories and have no time to consume enough calories.but still it's quite useless without proper diet and sufficient macronutrients.:)useful but unnecessary.:)

I agree, was just simply saying a mass gainer isn't his magic answer. Especially because he wasn't too happy with his last purchase.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Try dynamatize's super mass gainer or true mass by optimum nutrition.640 calories per scoop and 1280 calories per serving with around 50g of protein.:).
A scoop of dymataize's mass gainer plus a scoop or two of whey..that's my postworkout shake right thurr :icon16:

About 125 grams of carbs and 50-60 grams of protein..good value too. A 6# box is only like $20 and that's 16 scoops.

Also a big fan of universals real gains if you're watching the carbs a little

burnstacp

burnstacp

Awards
I'm not really sure why you're unhappy with your purchase? How much are you expecting to gain from 3-4 weeks worth of weight gainer? Four pounds is not bad, and if the four pounds is fat then you either need to lift harder and maintain calories or reduce your intake some.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
You dont need any supps, all you need to do is eat