Fats: 8%
Protein: 26%
Carbs: 65%

In terms of grams it's:
Fats: 50.7g
Protein: 155g
Carbs: 384g

It turns out to be 2800 kcal

I'm 17, 5"10 and 146lb, around 10% bf. this will be my first proper diet plan, can you help me by suggesting good ratios for me to follow and work at, any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks

h3rnandez

h3rnandez

Awards
Also I was thinking about adding in 2 or 3 more whole eggs to bump up the fat content because it's pretty low

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ok so I've planned a clean diet plan:
Fats: 8%
Protein: 26%
Carbs: 65%

In terms of grams it's:
Fats: 50.7g
Protein: 155g
Carbs: 384g

It turns out to be 2800 kcal

I'm 17, 5"10 and 146lb, around 10% bf. this will be my first proper diet plan, can you help me by suggesting good ratios for me to follow and work at, any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks
Ratios:
.45 to .5 grams of fat per pound of bodyweight.

1 to 1.25 grams of protein per pound of body weight (go for one , its better, gives more room for fats and carbs)

rest of kCals come from carbs.

75g~ of fat
150g of protein
380g~ of carbs.

2800 kCals , do increase the kCals every week or 2 by 250 or 500 kCals , else you will plateau.

h3rnandez

h3rnandez

Awards
Ratios:
.45 to .5 grams of fat per pound of bodyweight.

1 to 1.25 grams of protein per pound of body weight (go for one , its better, gives more room for fats and carbs)

rest of kCals come from carbs.

75g~ of fat
150g of protein
380g~ of carbs.

2800 kCals , do increase the kCals every week or 2 by 250 or 500 kCals , else you will plateau.
Thanks yeah I will do, what foods do you suggest i could eat to up the protein and fat content without adding too many carbs?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks yeah I will do, what foods do you suggest i could eat to up the protein and fat content without adding too many carbs?
If you eat more protein it will be useless, your body won't use it all and you will end up excreting it through urine and stools. More fats will take away a lot of room for carbs, and you need carbs to grow...

Do NOT be afraid of carbs...

And I prefer organic, home made , healthy , clean foods.

h3rnandez

h3rnandez

Awards
If you eat more protein it will be useless, your body won't use it all and you will end up excreting it through urine and stools. More fats will take away a lot of room for carbs, and you need carbs to grow...

Do NOT be afraid of carbs...

And I prefer organic, home made , healthy , clean foods.
Ok I'll keep that in mind, the meal plans basically made up of oats, eggs, chicken, brown rice and veg

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ok I'll keep that in mind, the meal plans basically made up of oats, eggs, chicken, brown rice and veg
beef, turkey, cottage cheese, greek yogurt, milk, ezekiel bread, peanut butter (natural) , almond butter (natural), extra virgin olive oil , extra virgin coconut oil...add those.

h3rnandez

h3rnandez

Awards
beef, turkey, cottage cheese, greek yogurt, milk, ezekiel bread, peanut butter (natural) , almond butter (natural), extra virgin olive oil , extra virgin coconut oil...add those.
I can't seem to stomach milk. I'm trying to keep it as cheap as I can

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I can't seem to stomach milk. I'm trying to keep it as cheap as I can
If you have lactose intolerance:

Almond milk and coconut milk.