Bulk Diet help- getting back into things after cancer

AdmiralAckbar

Awards
Hey
What do you think of this diet? I need to probably add some protein but I do not know how to add it in a budget. I have been off work for a while, since I developed cancer. I have just been allowed to start working out again, and figure to get a decent diet as well. I do not mind a bit of fat gain as to losing 30 lbs. Again one of the main concerns is cost. I cannot be doing a dozen eggs a day just to be eating the whites.
Cheers

Breakfast
3 packs oatmeal
2 cups milk 2%
large banana
845 cal 150 g carb 30 g pro 17 g fat

Snack1
2 slices white bread
100g pb
50 g honey
876 cal 88 g carb 29 g pro 53 g fat
Lunch
1 hamburger bun
2 patties hamburger
2 eggs
1 slice chedder cheese
842 cal 24 g carb 65 g pro 50 g fat

Post workout
32 fl sunny d
100 g sugar
2 scoop protein powder
1098 cal 232 g carb 46 g pro 2 g fat

snack2
1 cup yogurt
1 bananna
295 cal 48 g carb 15 g pro 3 g fat

dinner
what ever is made
600 + cal

drinks
4 cups milk (addition to breakfast)
2 scoop protein
728 cal 52 g carb 80 g pro 21 g fat

totals not including dinner

4684 cal 594 g carb 265 g pro 146 g fat

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Seems like a ton of sugar. I'd start by slowly replacing some of the white bread/sugar/carbs with protein and fat instead. Since your getting over cancer though I'm guessing you lost a lot of weight?. I think your body will try and overcompensate for that and you should easily gain weight back. Congratulations on beating cancer, that must have be tough. There may be things you can't eat though based on your medical background so it is difficult to suggest anything. Just do what works for you and what is allowed. It would be extremely difficult for me to concentrate on diet so much after beating cancer. I would just be thanking JESUS that my life was spared. Sorry I don't know what else to say. This is the best that I can help. Congrats again.

AdmiralAckbar

Awards
Thanks for the imput. Hopefully I can gain some back quick!