BULKING MACROS

ShmEEzy

ShmEEzy

Awards
I'm doin a 3500 a day bulk. Wondering what others macros look like for a bulk.

150-154. Change daily
5'7
Bf I dunno. Somewhere around 8 maybe

Tuesday I had 37% protein
36% fat
27% carbs.

critique please

Thanks.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Even it out a little more get ur carbs a touch higher expecially if ur 8% bf.
But look good though

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lean Bulk macros are a bit different IMO and experience. 1g to 1.25g of protein per LB or BW , .45 to .5g of fat per LB of BW, and the rest comes from carbs.

IE for your weight and target kCals:

160g of protein
75g of fat
550g of carbs.

If too uncomfortable to eat THAT many carbs (not that much actually)

210g protein
70-75 grams fat
500g carbs.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Lean Bulk macros are a bit different IMO and experience. 1g to 1.25g of protein per LB or BW , .45 to .5g of fat per LB of BW, and the rest comes from carbs.

160g of protein
75g of fat
550g of carbs.

210g protein
70-75 grams fat
500g carbs.
Ur such an educated mo'fukah. Details, detail :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ur such an educated mo'fukah. Details, detail :)
:p , I was kinda at were he was some 3~4 months ago. I was 126 at 7% BF and looked BAD (He looks good at least) I looked like a saggy beanpole hahaha , almost no mass, only all cut out and the thing is, I cut out in a fast fashion that even depleted the little mass I had, all the fat was gone and it left me with lose skin hahaha. Thus I am now bulking back up again slowly for a while until I reach some 145-150 and then just cut slowly back to 135 or so (with 7-8 BF) , and bulk back up.

ShmEEzy

ShmEEzy

Awards

160g of protein
75g of fat
550g of carbs.

210g protein
70-75 grams fat
500g carbs.
Damn even 500 sounds crazy lol. I'm only lookin to put on about 5-7 lbs. Maintaining is so much easier lol.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Damn even 500 sounds crazy lol. I'm only lookin to put on about 5-7 lbs. Maintaining is so much easier lol.
Not at all...I eat around 450 like nothing...But then again I ain't scared of carbs at all :D. Anyhow, if you don't like the normal, proven style :p you can go and do it like all the mega-low-carbers here, just PM one of them and indulge in huge amounts of fats and protein :p. Not my style anyway haha, I like my Glycogen Stores fully replenished at all times :D

S

sprintstar01

Awards

160g of protein
75g of fat
550g of carbs.

210g protein
70-75 grams fat
500g carbs.
x2! These are my macros and its served me well so far.

ShmEEzy

ShmEEzy

Awards
Not at all...I eat around 450 like nothing...But then again I ain't scared of carbs at all :D. Anyhow, if you don't like the normal, proven style :p you can go and do it like all the mega-low-carbers here, just PM one of them and indulge in huge amounts of fats and protein :p. Not my style anyway haha, I like my Glycogen Stores fully replenished at all times :D
Il do it. Lol.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Oats, yams, etc..
Don't believe I have ever heard of someone getting fat from eating to many fruits.and veg :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Il do it. Lol.
If you are worried about fat generation from ingesting a lot of carbs I would suggest:

-Na-R-Ala (geronova licensed-NP has it) 300mg
-Recompadrol- 2 caps.

30 mins before a meal with at least 100g of complex carbs.

If the meal has more I would say 4 caps Recompadrol and still 300mg Na-R-Ala , could add also 1g agmatine same 30-45 mins BEFORE the meal if it is a pre workout meal for better pumps and getting benefit of the GDA effect it ALSO poses.

murk01

murk01

Awards
If you are worried about fat generation from ingesting a lot of carbs I would suggest:

-Na-R-Ala (geronova licensed-NP has it) 300mg
-Recompadrol- 2 caps.

30 mins before a meal with at least 100g of complex carbs.

If the meal has more I would say 4 caps Recompadrol and still 300mg Na-R-Ala , could add also 1g agmatine same 30-45 mins BEFORE the meal if it is a pre workout meal for better pumps and getting benefit of the GDA effect it ALSO poses.
U had good results with recomp

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
U had good results with recomp
Yup, best with Na-R-Ala at 300mg added.

A BETTER even way to do it now IMO (not ran by the Coop yet)

Would be SlinSaneV2 (2 caps tops) + Recompadrol (2-4 caps depending on the ammount of carbs 2 for 100g 4 for 200g)...Again just my opinion.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Just keep carbs low to moderate GI to be on the safe side.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Nutrition / Health 10
big_pete Nutrition / Health 20
u_e_s_i Nutrition / Health 7
C Nutrition / Health 1
B Nutrition / Health 20