Need some advice/help

littleman6

littleman6

Awards
Trying to bulk up and then cut can anyone give me some help on what I should do and everything I new to lifting and I'm trying to put muscle and weight on
Age-21
Height-5'11
Weight-154
Have a fast metabolism and very skinny so could someone please help me out I would appreciate it and thank you

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
First off is routine.. 5x5 or 5/3/1( buy the book, or you wont do it right)
Having a fast metabolism is crap, You are probably under eating big time.. find out your daily needs and add to it.. Record everything you eat calorie and macro
Sleep!!
Remember its 30% diet 30% sleep 30% routine and only 10% supplements

murk01

murk01

Awards
First off is routine.. 5x5 or 5/3/1( buy the book, or you wont do it right)
Having a fast metabolism is crap, You are probably under eating big time.. find out your daily needs and add to it.. Record everything you eat calorie and macro
Sleep!!
Remember its 30% diet 30% sleep 30% routine and only 10% supplements
Yep. Its hard to eat as much as u need to bulk. If u have a smart phone download my fitness pro. U will be surprised at the end of the day how little ur eating.
Remember:
Cal's should be 15-16 x ur body weight

Protein should be 1.5 x be

littleman6

littleman6

Awards
Yes I have the iPhone and I should be doing 5x5 or 5/3/1 ? And yes I eat a lot of fast food cause I work two jobs I work at chillies and a car company and it's hard to have time to make it to the gym and I thinking to go In the morning before for and I'm a cook at chillies so how could I manage the right diet

murk01

murk01

Awards
Yes I have the iPhone and I should be doing 5x5 or 5/3/1 ? And yes I eat a lot of fast food cause I work two jobs I work at chillies and a car company and it's hard to have time to make it to the gym and I thinking to go In the morning before for and I'm a cook at chillies so how could I manage the right diet
Dude junk food don't count
Get the app. Keep tabs on ur diet. Spread out proper meals through out the day. Get healthy real carbs.
Avoid simple carbs amd sugars
The best and cheapest foods come out ur kitchen. Fast food and processed food is full of sodium, high fructose and preservatives

murk01

murk01

Awards
Go high volume at first 5x5 is awesome for developing more power. After some time on a 5x5 u wont believe how strong u have became.
Don't know where u are right now. But u need to curclate strength and endurance routines like every 2 months.
Try every set to failure, proper diet I'll blow up

littleman6

littleman6

Awards
Thank you and what does the app look like I put in my fitness pro on the iPhone and a ton of different things showed up as I going to start my diet and work out routine this Monday coming up cause I'm going on vk this weekend
But isnt good to eat a bad meal once a week to shock your body

murk01

murk01

Awards
The Ico is blue. With like a shilouet of a lady doing yoga I think. There's a free and pay version. Just go with the free