Looking to start a new routine Need Info / Advice.

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  125 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.5%

Unhappy Looking to start a new routine Need Info / Advice.

Hey everyone I am looking to build muscle and mass. I'm planning on starting a supplement program consisting of ***'s Vitapaks, High T Black, and also Jack3d and Yok3d for pre-workout as well as protein shakes.

I am new to this kind of thing and don't know very much about how to do this the right way. I hear so many different opinions on using a Tes booster and would love if someone could clear things up for me (What are the side effects, pros / cons of using a Tes booster like High T Black)

I am 5.7 really skinny (125 lbs give or take 5 lbs) have never really been on a supplement program.

Please anyone with any helpful information (mainly regarding to the use of tes boosters and their pros / cons, also will using a tes booster give me the gyno side affect like alot of people say steroids do....?) I would really appreciate it.

I am just so tired of being scrawny and skinny I want to bulk up and have good mass, musle tone and definition. PLEASE HELP!

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.77%

First of all, how old are you? and what is your training program like?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  125 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.5%

I am 23, at the moment I don't really have a program yet. I just get up and do some running and some pull ups reps. I am planning on starting a targeted training program where I focus on different muscle groups every day of the week, while doing cardio before each work out.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

First off, diet & training come way before supplements - hence the word "supplement" - not trying to be a d!ck - It's made in the kitchen & tuned in the gym. It sounds like you've got plenty of newb gains to be had before you even should think about supplements - throw in a good vitamin, creatine, protein, & maybe some BCAAs & hit it hard. At 23, unless there's more to the story, you shouldn't need any test boost -

Eat hard, sleep hard, train hard - grow & grow & grow
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  125 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.5%

Hey bud no hard feelings this is the kind of information I was looking for and I appreciate it! This is why I asked because I don't want to start off on the wrong foot.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  125 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.5%

Oh also whats a good training routine I should start with?
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.62%

No sweat man - thanks for the reps! - one of the best "supplement" recommendations I've read on here has been "steakadrol"......lol.....

Think of supplements as a nitro boost in a race car - you don't go around blasting it all the time, get everything else locked down & use them as an extra boost above & beyond.

At 125 - I'd eat - a lot - good foods (real, whole foods - healthy stuff). Don't skimp on sleep either. Get these 2 in check & run with it -

Here's a good selection of routines to check out -
    Lots Of Programs
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.48%

Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531
    First off, diet & training come way before supplements - hence the word "supplement" - not trying to be a d!ck - It's made in the kitchen & tuned in the gym. It sounds like you've got plenty of newb gains to be had before you even should think about supplements - throw in a good vitamin, creatine, protein, & maybe some BCAAs & hit it hard. At 23, unless there's more to the story, you shouldn't need any test boost -

Eat hard, sleep hard, train hard - grow & grow & grow
    I agree 100%, you need to bring yourself to your physical peak naturally than turn to other stuff. Lifting is 30% routine 30% diet 30% sleep and 10% supps. Being at your size and young age, with the first three inline you will see amazing amounts of gains. My real advice is start a proven workout with alot of explanatin like 5/3/1, rarely get less than 8hrs of sleep and record your calories and macros, myfitnesspal.com is commonly used
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking to start a new workout plan.
    By Adrian0313 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-24-2012, 02:06 AM
  2. Looking to start GHRP-2...NEED HELP
    By sobeman88 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 09:49 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 03:43 PM
  4. Looking to adopt a new routin