I Need Good Advice..

JohnnyJay

Awards
What is a good Meal Plan that doesn't require me to eat a ton of food but rather just the "right food" and have visible gains? I'm 5"11, 150lbs. I have a metabolism like you've never seen before and I'm not even active. I've thought hard and long about Deccas, Dbols and others along those lines but without having much knowledge of those and the issue of not being able to find any, I just walked away from the idea. So, any good quick advice would be nice. (I'm the instant gratification type..working on it though)

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
first off what is your lifting expirence, age. it is hard to bulk without eating a **** load. eating right helps make you lean., but if you dont eat right and above maintence your not going to gain weight. there is barely anything that is instant gratification. like if you want take this pill, sleep, poop and tomorrow have a 12 pack and 21inch arms. the biggest issue people have is they expect quick great results. it takes years and years

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
plus you got to workout too.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Breakfast: 4 Breakfast sandwhiches from any fast food place with 4 hashbrowns. Put the hashbrowns on the sandwhiches and add 2 packets of mayo to each one.
Lunch: All you can eat chinese buffet
Dinner: Large everything pizza with half a bottle of olive oil poured on it.
Snakes: 2 mini chocolate bars every 2 hrs to keep insulin levels up.

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
Breakfast: 4 Breakfast sandwhiches from any fast food place with 4 hashbrowns. Put the hashbrowns on the sandwhiches and add 2 packets of mayo to each one.
Lunch: All you can eat chinese buffet
Dinner: Large everything pizza with half a bottle of olive oil poured on it.
Snakes: 2 mini chocolate bars every 2 hrs to keep insulin levels up.
Lol wtf!?

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
What is a good Meal Plan that doesn't require me to eat a ton of food but rather just the "right food" and have visible gains? I'm 5"11, 150lbs. I have a metabolism like you've never seen before and I'm not even active. I've thought hard and long about Deccas, Dbols and others along those lines but without having much knowledge of those and the issue of not being able to find any, I just walked away from the idea. So, any good quick advice would be nice. (I'm the instant gratification type..working on it though)
No such thing as instant gratification with lifting. I've been lifting for 7 years for what I have..

Eat 4-5k calories a day, try and make the sources decent. Lift heavy (get a lifting buddy) and you should be set.

Trickybiz

Trickybiz

Awards
I think I saw that. It was pretty Epic. I've seen a couple High calorie shakes but an every 2hr meal type diet works pretty good for bulking. Nothing great was ever instant.

JohnnyJay

Awards
Lol wtf!?
No such thing as instant gratification with lifting. I've been lifting for 7 years for what I have..

Eat 4-5k calories a day, try and make the sources decent. Lift heavy (get a lifting buddy) and you should be set.
I'm trying my best. That many calories is a tough feat. Much of my money goes towards bills that I some how manage to pay each month by working at a little hole in the wall shop. This is what I eat on average now and it's tough to put down already. I eat 2cups of whole grain oatmeal from quaker. 1 banana and 1 apple with two glasses of milk in the morning. Lunch I eat a chicken breast cooked in olive oil and cold veggies on the side (green beans and potatoes). I also put another source of protein with that by adding two scoops of whey protein (50gs in total) to a milk shake (using milk). Then I work out, have another shake and eat a peanut butter sandwich on a begal. That concludes morning and lunch. Dinner varies due to my budget and what there is to eat in the house. Most days it's a Big plate of pasta (different kinds) followed by either steak or chicken. I cook mine seperately in olive oil as apposed to my roomates who cook them by deep fry or in the oven and breaded. If I bread in any way it's with flower. I almost Always have mashed potatoes with thick dark gravy (usually turkey gravy) ontop. Add veggies (usually steamed) ontop of that and that's my dinner. At night I snack on chips, granola bars, grapes or strawberries. Tough to get the strawberries now that they're out of season bc they get nasty after a short period of time. So.. with that intake (which is already tough as hell to pack in) I haven't gained a single pound. It's been two weeks. I'm 5'11, 150lbs is my average weight but I drop down and back up alot. Low point is 140lbs. I've always been the skinny picked on for his weight kinda guy. So for health and happiness, I'd like to get to 175 or higher by halloween if possible. (That's what I mean by instant gratification.). I'm already getting frustraited and thinking of giving up. I wanted to try anabolic but the guy I could have gone to is no longer around so that sadly ruins that option. That's why I'm here turning for advice. So Any that can help me reach my goal would be great. But taking in MORE food is going to be soo hard.

murk01

murk01

Awards
175 by October. Dude that's really ruff. Ur diffenety not getting enudf protien.

It's hard to aim over a pound a week. And that's with some fat.
Go to coatco

murk01

murk01

Awards
175 by October. Dude that's really ruff. Ur diffenety not getting enudf protien.

It's hard to aim over a pound a week. And that's with some fat.
Shop at costco.
I'd shoot for 4000 Cal a day.