anyone else eat this much?

wick3dtrick

wick3dtrick

Awards
I have no idea if I just eat this much from being 18 and young but its ungodly. I'm consuming 4000 cal a day at the least most of the time its not enough, for my hunger. Like I eat a whole pot of pasta four times a day I eat 2 lbs of chicken a day which is 6 chciken breast I eat a whole dozen of egg whites a day lots of fruit and vegtibles with and between meals. Like does anyone else eat this much? Not to mention I have shakes with my meals and I also eat a lot of tunafish either blend it into my shakes or add it into pasta. Try not to eat too much because of the potential hazard. Back to the question anyone else eat this much? And plus I still wake up in the middle of the night starving. But at least this makes it easy to bulk up and gain weight and thank god I'm a cook at a resturaunt where I eat for free or id always be broke lol.

So any advice questions comments or anyone else wanting to say how much they eat post away I'm curious to know.

Thannk for reading and posting yall

rockme

rockme

Awards
I have no idea if I just eat this much from being 18 and young but its ungodly. I'm consuming 4000 cal a day at the least most of the time its not enough, for my hunger. Like I eat a whole pot of pasta four times a day I eat 2 lbs of chicken a day which is 6 chciken breast I eat a whole dozen of egg whites a day lots of fruit and vegtibles with and between meals. Like does anyone else eat this much? Not to mention I have shakes with my meals and I also eat a lot of tunafish either blend it into my shakes or add it into pasta. Try not to eat too much because of the potential hazard. Back to the question anyone else eat this much? And plus I still wake up in the middle of the night starving. But at least this makes it easy to bulk up and gain weight and thank god I'm a cook at a resturaunt where I eat for free or id always be broke lol.

So any advice questions comments or anyone else wanting to say how much they eat post away I'm curious to know.

HAha! Awesome, bro. I can eat 3500-4000 kcal/day during bulk phases myself, and I'm a natural bodybuilder standing 5'8" 175-185 lbs., so you are definitely not alone. I am in my 30's, so I am blessed. However, it's all organic, clean food that i eat. As far as you go, take advantage of it. When I was in my late teens, I consumed anything that did not eat me, even junk, and I would not put fat on. When I hit early 20's my body responded negatively to junky food. Just eat up until your body disagrees. enjoy it man

wick3dtrick

wick3dtrick

Awards
HAha! Awesome, bro. I can eat 3500-4000 kcal/day during bulk phases myself, and I'm a natural bodybuilder standing 5'8" 175-185 lbs., so you are definitely not alone. I am in my 30's, so I am blessed. However, it's all organic, clean food that i eat. As far as you go, take advantage of it. When I was in my late teens, I consumed anything that did not eat me, even junk, and I would not put fat on. When I hit early 20's my body responded negatively to junky food. Just eat up until your body disagrees. enjoy it man
Haha well see when I was younger in middle school I was like 5'5" at 200 lbs got made fun of a lot had to switch schools from bullying then one day I snapped and had to get put into anger managment and my anger coach was into bodybuilding and gave me the idea of relieving stress and anger by doing weightlifting and wrestling. Now I still do it and its amazing and my benefit of gaining weight is in my genetics and plus I've always been able to eat a lot of food lol. But I also can gain a lot of fat easily so to keep it off I do a lot of cardio even while bulking. But yea that cool you eat like me too lol so great find others lol. Still going to eat clean lol I give myself like one cheat meal a week haha sometimes I go off on a binge lol.

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards

I'm with you, If not worse. I'm 16 and I eat roughly 5000 calories a day. I'm 5'9 180.

wick3dtrick

wick3dtrick

Awards
I'm with you, If not worse. I'm 16 and I eat roughly 5000 calories a day. I'm 5'9 180.
see thats my problem i only want about 4000 thats my minimum, but like i was saying i wake up starving and by the end of the day im at around 5000 last night i was at 5700. im always SOO hUnGrY!!!!!!! id eat the weights if i could lol, like the frickin hulk when it me and food i tear it apart lol. i go into beast mode when i get near food hahahahah

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I bulk at 4500, cut at 3500, maintainence at 4000.

But i have a huuuuge variety of food, so I never get bored. 6 Chicken breasts is insane. I have one per day usually with a steak and salad.

XGabrielEdgeX

Awards
Luckkyy dudes.! Wish I had an appetite that fast. You must burn like crazyy. I love to eat but with my body type I tend to gain fat really easy even on a high calorie bulk so I have to be very causes on how high I put my cals. #feelsbadman lol

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I'm actually trying to bulk up, I eat around 7000kcals a day.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as I keep my carbs under 300g I usually can handle around 4k without gaining weight. I actually losing weight now at that level. (90kgs currently, 198)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
When I'm actually trying to bulk up, I eat around 7000kcals a day.
Holy Moley. Eating must be like a second job for you haha. Is your maintainece around 6000-6500?

I could push it up too 5000kcals/day and still keep myself lean but i literally cannot down that much food just yet. I usually have 3 big meals 1000kcals approx each (meat, vege, etc.) and like 3 small meals (500kcals each approx, which is when i eat almonds, olive oils, liquid meals etc.).

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy Moley. Eating must be like a second job for you haha. Is your maintainece around 6000-6500?

I could push it up too 5000kcals/day and still keep myself lean but i literally cannot down that much food just yet. I usually have 3 big meals 1000kcals approx each (meat, vege, etc.) and like 3 small meals (500kcals each approx, which is when i eat almonds, olive oils, liquid meals etc.).
My maintenance is probably in the 4000-4500kcal range. What's scary is that I down that in 8-9 hours per day. Basically, it's a lot of rice noodles, EVCO, chicken, eggs, and the occasional large pizza.

jondel

jondel

Awards
have you actually counted your macro's ? cause this all sounds rediculous, i would in a restraunt and are constantly eating along with being a natural bodybuilder, but 7000 seems unreal.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
have you actually counted your macro's ? cause this all sounds rediculous, i would in a restraunt and are constantly eating along with being a natural bodybuilder, but 7000 seems unreal.
Let me put it this way: when I go to a restaurant, I order two entrees.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You a chef bro? Post some awesome **** in recipe section!!!!!!! I love cooking.

Back to your question.

Seems like you eat a lot

I'm like you. I can eat all the time for post workout today I ate 3 lbs of chili no problems. I can eat more but I'm recomping now.

As long as your hitting your caloric needs who cares how much you eat

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
7000cals is unreal, but perfectly do-able. Olympic rowers eat 8000cals+ and are lean as f***.

Every morning at 730am, 5 pieces of toast, 2 tablespoons peanut butter, 3 eggs, however much bacon we have left, glass of high protein milk and a fish oil capsule. Love it. Then after that just whatever I can find that fits in with my macros

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I eat about 3500-4000 a day to maintain my weight of 210. Lots of beef, potatoes, rice, eggs, chicken, veggies, fruit, pizza

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As an example, here's what I ate yesterday:
1 C liquid egg whites, 2 scoops protein powder, 1.5 oz of EVOO, 1C blueberries, 1C spinach (blended together) x2 (140g protein, 100g fat, 40g carbs; ~1600kcals)
4 cans of tuna, 2 avocados with sweet potato chips (used 1lb w/ 1oz EVOO and ate the entire batch); split into two feedings (90g protein, 85g fat, 95g carbs; ~1500kcals)
1 large pizza (~2800kcals)
Chocolate almond protein pudding made with 1C egg whites, 2 scoops protein powder, 1.5 oz almond butter, 2 oz coconut milk (75g protein, 50g fat, 10g carbs; ~800kcals)

Not quite 7000kcals (~6700), but that's assuming the facts provided from Papa John's are accurate to what was in the pizza.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My meal today pwo may be 12 slices of pizza lol. Oh. And 20 oz chicken. Lol

I try to not eat that much pizza buttttt I like it lol

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My meal today pwo may be 12 slices of pizza lol. Oh. And 20 oz chicken. Lol

I try to not eat that much pizza buttttt I like it lol
I have Thursday evening as one of my designated cheat meals. I don't get home unti about 9PM and don't want to cook anything.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have Thursday evening as one of my designated cheat meals. I don't get home unti about 9PM and don't want to cook anything.
I cheat 3x a week. Chest back day. Shoulder day. And arm day.

I do low carb/ calorie the other 4. Keeps me sane and I can enjoy.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cheat 3x a week. Chest back day. Shoulder day. And arm day.

I do low carb/ calorie the other 4. Keeps me sane and I can enjoy.
My bench day is Friday evening and I try to load up for a couple of days to have a nice bloat going to stabilize my spine and shorten my ROM.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear ya man.

Food is thr best. Still can't wait till Sunday breakfast.

Chest back day for me is the most fun. Kill it tonight man

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear ya man.

Food is thr best. Still can't wait till Sunday breakfast.

Chest back day for me is the most fun. Kill it tonight man
Thanks. Shooting for 445 to a 1-board tonight.

67nova

Awards
7000cals is next to nothing,i could do it everyday as i never get full.Only eating 3700 now and its childs play.Wish i could hammer 7000 a few times without blowing up/worry about getting fat.

Dont get me wrong i know what you's mean though,it can be tuff at times with veggies,ect... but calorie dense foods make it alot easier.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As an example, here's what I ate yesterday:
1 C liquid egg whites, 2 scoops protein powder, 1.5 oz of EVOO, 1C blueberries, 1C spinach (blended together) x2 (140g protein, 100g fat, 40g carbs; ~1600kcals)
4 cans of tuna, 2 avocados with sweet potato chips (used 1lb w/ 1oz EVOO and ate the entire batch); split into two feedings (90g protein, 85g fat, 95g carbs; ~1500kcals)
1 large pizza (~2800kcals)
Chocolate almond protein pudding made with 1C egg whites, 2 scoops protein powder, 1.5 oz almond butter, 2 oz coconut milk (75g protein, 50g fat, 10g carbs; ~800kcals)

Not quite 7000kcals (~6700), but that's assuming the facts provided from Papa John's are accurate to what was in the pizza.
LOL! Nice, I cant have pizza to often I dont handle cheese and most dairy well outside of whey. Makes me congested when I sleep and I wake up feeling like ****. How do you make those sweet potateo chips and chocolate almond protein pudding?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL! Nice, I cant have pizza to often I dont handle cheese and most dairy well outside of whey. Makes me congested when I sleep and I wake up feeling like ****. How do you make those sweet potateo chips and chocolate almond protein pudding?
Sweet potato chips were just peeled and sliced sweet potatoes drizzled with EVOO and sea salt and then baked at 350 for 20-25 minutes. The pudding is literally everything I wrote out. I put the egg whites and protein powder in a blender and combined it in a bowl with almond butter that was heated in the microwave to make it easier to mix. The casein is essential otherwise it won't thicken up.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The blender was my greatest investment into my exercise career. Literally anything and everything goes into it. Just made myself a mean shake: 2 Cups milk, 1/2 cup almonds (grounded), 2 tblspn olive oil, 2 scoops protein, 1 cup liquid eggs then some choclate flavouring to kill all the bad flavour mixing going on haha. Actually tastes good at the end.

My cheat meal is always on leg day.

MusclestoGo

MusclestoGo

Awards
I understand how all the high cal guys feel… i need at least 5000 to bulk, at one point i was at 6700! It was miserable! And it gets expensive at that point… Has your body adapted to that intake Rodja or do you still have to cram it down?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sweet potato chips were just peeled and sliced sweet potatoes drizzled with EVOO and sea salt and then baked at 350 for 20-25 minutes. The pudding is literally everything I wrote out. I put the egg whites and protein powder in a blender and combined it in a bowl with almond butter that was heated in the microwave to make it easier to mix. The casein is essential otherwise it won't thicken up.
Oh so its casien and egg whites? That makes the most sense. Oh imma try those sweet potatoe chips.

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
Yes, believe it or not, you're not the only one that eats a lot.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand how all the high cal guys feel… i need at least 5000 to bulk, at one point i was at 6700! It was miserable! And it gets expensive at that point… Has your body adapted to that intake Rodja or do you still have to cram it down?
I wouldn't say cram it down, but I do have to feed even when I'm not hungry. Luckily, the shakes aren't too filling and there's enough fiber in the meals to keep everything moving along.

Wilcox

Awards
I'm a big guy at 6 foot 6, so I can usually take down as much food as I please when bulking, have yet to feel a true full feeling. I try to stay away from eating too much, or I will bloat like a balloon and have a big ol round face for a bit until after my PCT.

Edenexodus

Awards
I eat 4,000-7,000 per day. Not a big fan of it, I'm 5'7" but got a hyperactive metabolism. I usually have my cheat meal Friday night and eat a whole pizza, then back to meat and brown rice.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
i average between 4300 and 4800