anyone else eat this much?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I understand how all the high cal guys feel… i need at least 5000 to bulk, at one point i was at 6700! It was miserable! And it gets expensive at that point… Has your body adapted to that intake Rodja or do you still have to cram it down?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Sweet potato chips were just peeled and sliced sweet potatoes drizzled with EVOO and sea salt and then baked at 350 for 20-25 minutes. The pudding is literally everything I wrote out. I put the egg whites and protein powder in a blender and combined it in a bowl with almond butter that was heated in the microwave to make it easier to mix. The casein is essential otherwise it won't thicken up.
    Oh so its casien and egg whites? That makes the most sense. Oh imma try those sweet potatoe chips.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    Oh so its casien and egg whites? That makes the most sense. Oh imma try those sweet potatoe chips.
    Yeah, it's almost too simple to believe.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

4. Yes, believe it or not, you're not the only one that eats a lot.
    EatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatT rainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrain SleepEatTrainSleepEatTrainSlee pEatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEat TrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrai nSleepEatTrainSleep

5. Quote Originally Posted by MusclestoGo View Post
    I understand how all the high cal guys feel… i need at least 5000 to bulk, at one point i was at 6700! It was miserable! And it gets expensive at that point… Has your body adapted to that intake Rodja or do you still have to cram it down?
    I wouldn't say cram it down, but I do have to feed even when I'm not hungry. Luckily, the shakes aren't too filling and there's enough fiber in the meals to keep everything moving along.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

6. I'm a big guy at 6 foot 6, so I can usually take down as much food as I please when bulking, have yet to feel a true full feeling. I try to stay away from eating too much, or I will bloat like a balloon and have a big ol round face for a bit until after my PCT.

7. I eat 4,000-7,000 per day. Not a big fan of it, I'm 5'7" but got a hyperactive metabolism. I usually have my cheat meal Friday night and eat a whole pizza, then back to meat and brown rice.

8. i average between 4300 and 4800
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone else have this problem?
    By Fatal Wisdom in forum Pics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 07:07 PM
  2. Anyone else get this email
    By hiker78 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-23-2007, 09:33 AM
  3. anyone else have this weird problem
    By OmarJackson in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9