Bulking Diet.

XGabrielEdgeX

Awards
Wanted to get your opinions on this protocol i've been doing for my bulk.

2800kcals 244P/322C/70F then every 5th day i would bump my cals for that day to 3200.

Im 5'6 157lbs and on a bulk. Suggestions please.?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
whats ur age, i factored 22yrs and 3-5 days a week exercise......got 2700 cals tdee,

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
didnt change really, still 2700 so basically at 2800 cals its not really a bulk diet

johnathan1995

johnathan1995

Awards
Yeah^.you should be eating a surplus of at least 300 to 500.

XGabrielEdgeX

Awards
didnt change really, still 2700 so basically at 2800 cals its not really a bulk diet
Appreciate it man. So I'm guessing I should stick to 3200 cals. Do you guys think it's a good idea to bring cals down on non workout days or no.?

johnathan1995

johnathan1995

Awards
It's up to you but what you should do on non workout days is to lower your carb intake and increase your protein.you can maybe decrease your calories around 200 on non workout days.either way it's fine.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Appreciate it man. So I'm guessing I should stick to 3200 cals. Do you guys think it's a good idea to bring cals down on non workout days or no.?
ehhhh depends on how far you wanna take your diet, on a bulk i dont see the need to complicate things but if you do lower carbs then increase fats, protein typically would stay the same. for alot of people the difference between wo and non wo days would be the post shake

XGabrielEdgeX

Awards
ehhhh depends on how far you wanna take your diet, on a bulk i dont see the need to complicate things but if you do lower carbs then increase fats, protein typically would stay the same. for alot of people the difference between wo and non wo days would be the post shake
Naw. Understood. Decided just to keep everything at 3200. ha but my post workout is my next meal because I stopped having post workout shakes.

holysnikey

Awards
Why do you no longer take shakes/protein Post-WO?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

XGabrielEdgeX

Awards
Why do you no longer take shakes/protein Post-WO?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
It's not needed bro. it's personal preference. I rather have a meal than a shake. As long as you hit your macros and cals for the day your good.