Quest to Bulk from 230 9% to 240 6%

BigDawgBite

Awards
I got my serious bulking done at age 23, where I gained tons of mass then finally trimmed down. I have been clean bulking since and I like it much better. My strength doesn't increase as rapidly because I am not holding mass amounts of water and fat, but I feel great and look a hell of a lot better slowly clean bulking than getting huge and cutting.

The only time I eat any sugar is immediately post workout I will make a massive shake of frozen berries, a banana, a few nectarines, and maybe a little bit of pomegranite juice. The rest of my day consists of brown rice, oatmeal, and whole wheat bread. I eat carbs before bed because I find it helps me sleep and recover a lot better. Every night I have a half cup of oats with whole milk and protein powder mixed in. Only around 25 grams of carbs, 8 grams of fat, and 35 grams of protein. The rest of my meals consist of meat, eggs, veggies, and my complex carbs.

I am currently also incorporating two power days (Monday and Tuesday) then drilling three rep work days immediately after, followed by a 2 to 3 day break (however it takes me to recover).

I will be updating and letting know how all of this goes!

Supplements:
D-Aspartic Acid
Assault
Arginine
Xtend
Fish Oil
ZMA
Optimum 100% whey