- 06-27-2012, 03:24 AM
- 06-27-2012, 07:57 PM
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Its a fat loss product. How would that help you "bulk" up????
- 06-28-2012, 03:00 AM
It all comes down to calories. Don't take a fat burner if you are trying to bulk, unless it doesn't screw with your appetite. Calories in vs Calories out is what it comes down to. Eat more quality calories than you are burning and you'll be happy with your results
Similar Forum Threads
- By Beandorf in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 06-13-2007, 04:23 PM
- By SufferingEd in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 7Last Post: 04-28-2007, 07:56 PM
- By methusaleh in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2006, 10:51 AM
- By kymo99 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-28-2005, 05:43 PM
- By justinb44 in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2005, 03:24 AM